PeaceHealth is seeking an Applications Systems Analyst - Rev Cycle Apps.
**This is a remote position is in OR, WA or AK
This position may support applications including;
- Billing Apps-
Epic Resolute, Professional Billing, Hospital Billing, SBO (Single Billing Office), General Ledger, Financial Assistance, Patient Estimates, Dashboards, Claims, Statements, Community Connect, Reporting, Home Health and Hospice
- Patient Access Apps-
Epic Cadence, Epic Grand Central, Scheduling, Referrals, Workqueues, Reporting, Community Connect, Decision Trees, Break the Glass, Appointment Conversion, Communication Preferences, Department Build, Visit Types
Responsible for the design, analysis, implementation and maintenance of computer-based information systems. Installs, troubleshoots, maintains and modifies application software. Works as part of a team consisting of IST and client department caregivers to ensure systems are developed, installed and maintained for optimizing departmental resources.
- Review and understands system options and specifications of applications and utilizes the specifications as applicable to make recommendations on use.
- Consults with customers to understand workflows, processes, data collection, reports details and other technical issues associated with software as they relate to system design and build decisions that support the department's function and goals.
- Analyzes design alternatives and makes appropriate design decisions. Designs, validates and confirms new or changed functionality with the application environment that meets customer specifications. Understands and translates the business/department functionality into Application configurations and workflow validations. May require guidance from Sr. Analysts.
- Builds, tests, and debugs application to ensure the system meets end-user requirements. Participates in building complete testing plans to validate system parameters and functionality performs as specified.
- Identify and resolve moderately complex issues independently. May require guidance and mentorship from Sr. analyst for resolution. Assists Sr. Analyst in resolution of complex issues.
- Completes assigned application deployment, management and testing tasks.
- Assists application and technical team in the on-going management of user request, issues, clinical application problems, and delivery of application enhancements.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, clinical, or business discipline; or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training and experience.
- Three years progressive healthcare industry experience required.
- Two years’ experience with hospital software or hardware technology including designing, configuring, training, or implementing applications required.
- Healthcare operations background is desirable.
- Experience with clinical and business workflow analysis for development of electronic solutions within assigned application required.
- Experience organizing and managing detailed information and working with teams required.
- Epic certification/experience highly preferred; may be required within a specific time parameter post hire.
- Knowledge of operational healthcare hospital workflows.
- Knowledge of system configuration, data tools and concepts, application implementations, optimization, report writing, or related applicable skill set preferred.
- Understanding of systems analysis concepts, techniques, industry best practices, tools and standards.
- Ability to work independently in an environment with multiple work demands and focus on detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, projects and display flexibility in a fast paced and changing work environment.
- Ability to accommodate varying levels of travel to attend meetings, implementations and customer support activities.
- Utilize software change management, process improvement and quality planning methods in all phases of work.
- Work requires fairly light physical exertion from up to 65% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 30 lbs. or less.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (up to 65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.