PeaceHealth is seeking a Field Services Analyst Sr for a Full Time, Day position. Hourly compensation starts at $29.76, more depending on experience.
Position is responsible for supporting the day-to-day technology needs of our internal customers and serves as an escalation point for Field Services Analysts in any capacity needed. Operating in a fast paced, high volume environment, position is responsible for delivering support services and solutions through the coordination of day-to-day priorities, technical assistance, and end-user education. Coordinates and monitors project progress with minor supervision, keeping lead or managers informed of workflow problems, project status or suggestions of process improvements. Delivers the highest level of customer service with advanced technical troubleshooting skills and takes initiative in resolving issues.
- Performs installation, configuration and ongoing usability of desktops, laptops, peripheral equipment and software complying with given standards and guidelines. Partners with engineering to perform software updates and system or device upgrades.
- Utilizes Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) for application deployment and informational reporting and Active Directory (AD), Avaya site administration and EPIC EMR for end user and administrative reporting, and basic network-based troubleshooting.
- Provides at the elbow support of telecommunications, network, and hardware including monitoring various systems, ensuring optimal operating conditions and educating end-users on how to resolve various hardware and software problems.
- Adds, edits, and maintains hardware inventory for designated workgroups in the TSP standard inventory system.
- Maintains system documentation (including departmental layouts, system software, troubleshoot/repair procedure, record adds and, etc.). Develops and maintains user and technical documentation for device support and configuration process for all TSP systems.
- Analyzes, investigates, troubleshoots and responds to routine, complex and escalated requests via phone calls, emails and PeaceHealth’s ticketing system.
- Facilitates discussions for understanding the root cause of problems and works diligently to reduce the cause of disruptions for customers.
- Coordinates, monitors, and performs information technology and facilities related projects .
- Travels to other PeaceHealth locations to assist with setup, support or maintenance as needed. Participates in on-call rotation for after-hours support.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in technical support, including troubleshooting desktop PC’s running MS Windows 10 or higher operating systems, printers, VOIP Phone, and other peripheral hardware, desktop software configuration in a networked client/server environment, and/or technical interface with Windows Server.
- A+ Certification is preferred
- Strong Knowledge of MS Office and Backoffice client applications.
- Knowledge of local area networking.
- Strong Customer Services Skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team in a collaborative manner.
- Communicates professionally and precisely, verbally and in writing, with all levels of personnel, including senior management.
- Ability to manage priorities and complete assigned tasks according to established timelines and deadlines.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.