Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
PeaceHealth is seeking a Imaging Associate - Scheduling for a Per Diem/Relief, Day position. Hourly compensation starts at $17.61, more depending on experience.
Provides a variety of clerical services to support the day-to-day operations of the department. Perform all reception, scheduling, file management and general clerical office duties. Assist staff, physicians and various departments with their imaging service needs.
- Serves as the department’s communication center by answering the phone and directing calls.
- Responsible for the timely greeting of patients, family members, guests, co-workers and physicians to the reception area.
- Activate outpatient appointments and collate paperwork for patient exam.
- Schedule various outpatient appointments using standard protocols, utilize available tools to screen for pre-authorization and medical necessity.
- Reviews and confirms accuracy of all patient information and notifies appropriate parties as needed to correct information.
- Organizes and maintains filing system, retrieving and updating files where necessary. Provides copies of reports and images as upon request.
- Organize daily schedule, outpatient orders, laboratory results, and related materials. Confirm next day orders by reviewing documentation and contacting patient with reminder notification.
- Provide patient information and instructions when scheduling examination.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Medical terminology preferred.
- Minimum of one year related work experience required.
- PACS/RIS knowledge is required. (See note below for Oregon West Network-Sacred Heart Med Ctr and Southwest Medical Center
- ImageCast/CareCast experience is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, projects and display flexibility in a fast paced and changing work environment.
- Ability to work with basic office equipment such as telephones, copier, facsimiles, computers, etc.
PHYSICAL / COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS:
- Work requires fairly light physical exertion up to 33% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 50 lbs. or less.
- Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate lighting and ventilation.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (34-65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.