PeaceHealth is seeking a full time Licensed Behavioral Health Clinician in Young Adult for a day shift position. $3,000 sign on bonus and relocation assistance available.
The licensed Behavioral Health Clinician coordinates and oversees the plan of care and service delivery of behavioral health consumers across the continuum of illness; promotes effective utilization and monitoring of health care resources; and works collaboratively with the interdisciplinary team to achieve optimal clinical outcomes. Provide services to consumers with commercial insurance and Medicaid.
- Provides individual, family, group and multi-family group therapy to patients with complex diagnostic presentations and treatment needs.
- Provides clinical leadership to team of masters’ and bachelors’ level clinical and student interns.
- Assesses, develops, implements and monitors a comprehensive plan of care through an interdisciplinary team process in conjunction with the patient and their self-identified natural supports.
- Evaluates and provides interventions to improve a patient’s cognitive, social, vocational, spiritual, and emotional functioning, utilizing natural and community supports when possible.
- Provides urgent/crisis evaluations, interventions, and safety planning.
- Together with consumer and natural supports, identifies key problems, strengths and resources to be addressed in the treatment plan.
- May provide case management, coordination with other treatment agencies or outside support services, outreach and engagement.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Masters’ in Social Work (MSW), Counseling, Psychology, or Marriage and Family Therapy.
- License in Counseling, Marriage and Family or related field.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required at date of hire.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in behavioral health.
- Experience in diagnosis and treatment of patients with complex mental health conditions.
- Experience provided clinical supervision to bachelors’ and masters’ level clinicians preferred.
- Responsible for community education and marketing of Young Adult Hub and EASA programs to community partners, referents, families, grant sponsors and other State entities.
- QMHP eligible required.
- Strong consumer engagement skills, working with young adults, ages 13-30.
- Ability to work in clinic, community, and home settings.
- CADC preferred.
- Valid Oregon Driver’s license required.
- Interpersonal skills to obtain and interpret information appropriate to patients’ needs and age as required for assessment range of treatment, and patient care.
- Proficiency with DSM-5 diagnoses and best practice treatment interventions for a variety of behavioral health conditions.
- Demonstrated ability to promote positive interpersonal relationships and patient/family centered work environment.
- Knowledge and adherence to ethical guidelines for behavioral health clinical practice.
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office applications and documenting in electronic medical records.
- Effective prioritization skills.
- Work requires normal amounts of physical effort at least 66% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 30 lbs. or less.
- Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate lighting and ventilation.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (34-65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.