PeaceHealth is seeking a full time Behavioral Health Clinician - Unlicensed for a day shift position. $3,000 sign on bonus and relocation assistance available.
Coordinates and oversees the plan of care and service delivery of behavioral health consumers across the continuum of illness; promotes effective utilization and monitoring of health care resources; and works collaboratively with the interdisciplinary team to achieve optimal clinical outcomes. Provide services to consumers with commercial insurance and Medicaid.
- Provides individual, family, group, and multi-family group therapy. Operates under the direct clinical oversight of a licensed clinician.
- Assesses, develops, implements and monitors a comprehensive plan of care through an interdisciplinary team process in conjunction with the patient and their self-identified natural supports.
- Evaluates and provides interventions to improve a patient’s cognitive, social, vocational, spiritual, and emotional functioning, utilizing natural and community supports when possible.
- Provides urgent/crisis evaluations, interventions, and safety planning.
- Together with consumer and natural supports, identifies key problems, strengths and resources to be addressed in the treatment plan.
- May provide case management, coordination with other treatment agencies or outside support services, outreach and engagement.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (required unless otherwise noted)
- Masters’ degree in Social Work (MSW), Counseling, Psychology, Marriage and Family Therapy, or related field; CADC III or MAC acceptable in lieu of Masters’ degree.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in behavioral health or substance use disorder treatment care setting.
- Experience in direct care treatment of patients with mental health or substance use conditions.
- QMHP or CADC III eligible.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required at date of hire.
- Interpersonal skills to obtain and interpret information appropriate to patients’ needs and age as required for assessment range of treatment, and patient care.
- Proficiency with DSM-5 diagnoses and best practice treatment interventions for a variety of behavioral health conditions.
- Demonstrated ability to promote positive interpersonal relationships and patient/family centered work environment.
- Knowledge and adherence to ethical guidelines for behavioral health clinical practice.
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office applications and documenting in electronic medical records.
- Effective prioritization skills.
COMMUNITY/LOCATION SPECIFIC NOTES
Oregon West Network - BHS Young Adult Hub:
- Responsible for community education and marketing of Young Adult Hub and EASA programs to community partners, referents, families, grant sponsors and other State entities.
- QMHP eligible required.
- Strong consumer engagement skills, working with young adults, ages 13-30.
- Ability to work in clinic, community, and home settings.
- CADC preferred.
- Valid Oregon Driver’s license required
- Work requires normal amounts of physical effort at least 66% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 30 lbs. or less.
- Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate lighting and ventilation.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (34-65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.