Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
PeaceHealth is seeking a Electrician for a Full Time, Variable position. The Electrician is responsible for performing medical center electrical duties in a safe and approved method. Hourly compensation starts at $31.18, more depending on experience.
Details of the position:
- Assists with preventative maintenance programs to ensure uninterrupted operation of the facility’s electrical system.
- Oversees and coordinates the annual inspection of all electrical power distribution centers and panels.
- Performs distribution system load and power-quality analyses utilizing appropriate instrumentation.
- Performs all work requests as directed, assuring proper documentation of work.
- Performs inspection and operational functions on emergency generators.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What you bring:
- Two years of technical school training preferred.
- Three years journeyman electrical experience
- Healthcare electrical maintenance experience preferred
- Knowledge of local and state electrical codes and standards, as well as the National Electrical Code
- Ability to operate powered and non-powered hand tools.
- Experience in the use of test instrumentation appropriate to the position, to include signal analyzers, data loggers, and infrared thermography cameras
- Basic computer competency, including ability to install and utilize data-collection software accompanying test instrumentation
- State Electrical License preferred.
- Valid state driver’s license
- Work constantly requires active physical exertion less than 66% of the time.
- Ability to lift up to 80 lbs.
- Work requires frequent exposure to conditions involving toxic materials or hazardous waste. Reasonably anticipated exposure to blood and body fluids once per month or more.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (34-65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.