**This position is eligible for a $1,500 sign-on bonus!**
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
PeaceHealth is seeking aSupply Chain Specialistfor a Per Diem/Relief, Variable position at our PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center in Vancouver, WA. The Supply Chain Specialist will provide a variety of material handling support; such as receipt, distribution, linen, and inventory and equipment management. Hourly compensation starts at $16.10, more depending on experience.
Details of the position:
- Assists with requisitioning, stocking, receipt and distribution of supplies. Upon receipt of supplies; inspects and verifies quantities. Processes documentation on receipt and distribution of supplies according to department operational procedures and policies. As appropriate, records linen usage by department.
- Responsible for supply inventory monitoring; rotates products, monitors expiration dates, ensures proper labeling and storage of equipment and/or supplies.
- Prepares supplies, linen and equipment for distribution and delivers supplies to departments. Fills daily requisitions, determines delivery method, truck, courier, etc.
- May perform equipment management by coordinating repairs, loaner services and rental equipment to minimize delays in services to department.
- Works on special requests and/or projects and performs other duties as assigned.
What you bring:
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Computer experience required.
- Previous experience with inventory control, receiving and distribution is preferred and experience in a hospital or medical office setting is desirable.
- Ability to work efficiently and responsibly in an environment with multiple demands and short time frames with minimum supervision
- May require a current valid Driver’s license.
- Work requires moderate physical exertion up to 75-80% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 50 lbs. or less.
- Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate lighting and ventilation.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (34-65% of work time).
This position is represented by a collective bargaining agreement. There may be more than one opening on this posting.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws