Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
PeaceHealth is seeking a Imaging Associate for a Full Time, Variable position. Hourly compensation starts at $16.08, more depending on experience.
Provides a variety of clerical services to support the day-to-day operations of the department. Perform all reception, scheduling, file management and general clerical office duties. Assist staff, physicians and various departments with their imaging service needs.
- Serves as the department’s communication center by answering the phone and directing calls.
- Responsible for the timely greeting of patients, family members, guests, co-workers and physicians to the reception area.
- Activate outpatient appointments and collate paperwork for patient exam.
- Schedule various outpatient appointments using standard protocols, utilize available tools to screen for pre-authorization and medical necessity.
- Reviews and confirms accuracy of all patient information and notifies appropriate parties as needed to correct information.
- Organizes and maintains filing system, retrieving and updating files where necessary. Provides copies of reports and images as upon request.
- Organize daily schedule, outpatient orders, laboratory results, and related materials. Confirm next day orders by reviewing documentation and contacting patient with reminder notification.
- Provide patient information and instructions when scheduling examination.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Medical terminology preferred.
- Minimum of one year related work experience required.
- PACS/RIS knowledge is required. (See note below for Oregon West Network-Sacred Heart Med Ctr and Southwest Medical Center
- Image Cast/Care Cast experience is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, projects and display flexibility in a fast paced and changing work environment.
- Ability to work with basic office equipment such as telephones, copier, facsimiles, computers, etc.
COMMUNITY/LOCATION SPECIFIC NOTES
Columbia Network - Southwest Medical Center
- PACS/RIS knowledge preferred.
SOUTHWEST PHYSICAL/COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS:
- Work requires fairly light physical exertion up to 33% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 50 lbs. or less.
- Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate lighting and ventilation.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (34-65% of work time).
This position is represented by a collective bargaining agreement. There may be more than one opening on this posting.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.