PeaceHealth is seeking a Dietitian in the Bariatric Center for a part time (24 hours per week) day position. Hourly compensation starts at $25.78, more depending on experience.
Must be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
The Dietitian is responsible for coordinating all aspects of nutrition care, consulting with other healthcare professionals as needed.
- Competent use of the Nutrition Care Process including: nutrition assessment, identification of nutritional diagnosis, implementation of appropriate nutrition intervention, and formulation of patient specific goals, monitoring, evaluation, and follow up of outcomes.
- Using evidence-based nutrition practice guidelines will provide nutrition education to patients and families in the outpatient and/or inpatient settings.
- Provides consult services to other healthcare providers and participates in the interdisciplinary team.
- Documents in the EMR in accordance with policies, procedures and regulations.
- When appropriate, makes referrals to other services, agencies and community resources.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree that meets Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (AND) requirements.
- Successful completion of AND approved internship/training program.
- Registered Dietitian or registration eligible (must pass the Registration Exam within 90 days).
- Current licensure/certification as required by Oregon.
- Current Medicare provider status number may be required.
- Position may require valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
- Work requires fairly light physical exertion from 34 to 65% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 30 lbs. or less.
- Work requires frequent exposure to conditions involving minor cold, heat, poor ventilation or sharp instruments such as syringes or lancets. Reasonably anticipated exposure to blood and body fluids once per month or more.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (34-65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.