PeaceHealth is seeking a Program Coordinator Employee Health for a Full Time, 1.00 FTE, Day position. Hourly compensation starts at $25.78, more depending on experience.
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
Serves as the system and/or network program coordinator for complex and sensitive employee health processes including representing employee health in system and network leadership meetings, interacting and monitoring compliance with Medical Staff Office and credentialed providers. Provides administrative and program coordination support services within the overall Employee Health organization across PeaceHealth through data reporting, analysis, communications support, and process improvements for compliance with all federal. state, and local laws and accrediting bodies including DNV, OSHA, Department of Health, public health, and other regulatory entities. May represent Network or System Director in multidisciplinary meetings.
- Analyzes compliance data to identify trends and barriers. Communicates to executive teams, CMO, directors, front line leader’s compliance data/trends and works collaboratively on plans to improve compliance.
- Coordinates the set-up, staffing support and organization of immunization clinics across all PeaceHealth locations; including direct work with the communications team, human resources, operations, MSO and other Employee Health projects and programs with assistance from the System Director Employee Health, Respiratory Protection Safety Coordinators and Employee Health team as needed.
- Assist with gathering information requested by regulatory bodies and other such entities in response to audits. Works closely with Directors and regulatory compliance team to assure data is presented accurately and timely. May be asked to present data to regulators as requested.
- Handles special requests from Executive Teams and System Executive teams.
- Coordinates and facilitates compliance for standard health requirements policy, respiratory protection and other immunization program with Medical Staff Office, Providers and Provider entities. Ability to work with providers and understand medical specialties and credentialing process and item line.
- Updates and maintains the Employee Health organization’s web pages.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate degree in a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Minimum of four years of experience in human resources, employee health, medical staff or clinic office or related field required.
- Experience in a healthcare setting required. .
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact professionally with executives and physicians.
- Experienced in problem-solving strategies with positive outcomes.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to coordinate multiple priorities, projects, and display flexibility in a fast paced and changing work environment.
- Strong team player and ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Proficient with MS Office applications, including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Work requires fairly light physical exertion from up to 65% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 30 lbs. or less.
- Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate lighting and ventilation.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (up to 65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.