PeaceHealth is seeking a Logistics Coordinator - Lean Transformation. Hourly compensation starts at $23.42, more depending on experience.
**Position is located on-site in Springfield, OR
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
This position serves as a key resource for supporting the logistics and implementation of a lean management system across PeaceHealth. Position is responsible for utilizing basic lean principals, knowledge, and behaviors to support and facilitate successful internal and external operations of the Lean Transformation department. Provides all logistical and administrative support to Lean Consultants in leading meetings, educational workshops, and improvement workshops.
- Coordinates logistics for the overall Lean Transformation department, which includes scheduling, inventory management, stocking supplies, and set-up for all education, improvement meetings, and daily management activities. Serves as a resource for network lean logistics needs.
- Prepares materials, obtains supplies, and sets up room for meetings and training sessions and improvement activities.
- Assists with maintaining the Lean Transformation document library including Standard Work Instructions and Event Planning Checklists to ensure they are current, accessible and updated to support efficient operations.
- Tracks information in lean education improvement workshops and lean leader certifications to insure it’s accurate and current to allow up-to-date reports to be generated.
- Tracks action items for meetings and workshops to ensure they are completed and met.
- Participates in team meetings and prepares materials and follow-up on action items.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of three years of administrative program support experience required.
- Experience in a healthcare setting preferred.
- Demonstrated high level of skills and knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Skilled in project management with the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and tasks.
- Ability to work with all levels of management and caregivers.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, projects and display flexibility in a fast paced and changing work environment.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.