PeaceHealth is seeking a Value Analysis Manager - Supply Chain Operations.
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
The ideal candidate is an RN Manager with 5 years acute care experience.
Responsible for leading and on-going facilitation of system wide value-analysis processes and structures. Supports improvement of Supply Chain oversight of product review, evaluation, selection and implementation process. Communicating analysis to all key stakeholders and reporting on various metrics relating to measure of success of the decisions utilizing the value analysis processes.
- Identifies opportunities, select, supports, schedules and manages initiatives that improve the processes and management for patient and caregiver safety, quality and cost of supply chain. Evaluates project progress and results, reporting out to key stakeholders on metrics as appropriate. Recommends changes to achieve improvements. Facilitates Value Analysis Teams (VATs).
- Establishes collaborative working relationships with key stakeholders such as clinicians, Infection Prevention, Risk Management, Safety, Environment of Care, counterpart groups, etc. to effectively implement approved initiatives.
- Coordinates and assists in the development of initiatives involving products, equipment, product evaluations, implementations and purchased services.
- Researches best demonstrated practices, investigates new or alternate products, equipment and services based on input from key stakeholders, observations, product issues, costs, suppliers and other resources.
- Performs supply/service bid analysis of PeaceHealth proposals and agreements.
- Reviews and identifies trends in product utilization/consumption by PeaceHealth, identify opportunities for improvement, reports findings and make recommendations which will result measurable positive outcomes and supports established goals for stewardship of resources.
- Serves as point of contact for issues that relate to assessment, analysis, coordination, implementation and reporting programs and service offerings or necessary technology applications and equipment which support these efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree in a nursing required.
- Advanced degree in nursing or business is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years acute care experience is required.
- Minimum 2 years healthcare-related management experience that included cost containment and expense management required.
- Demonstrated experience in change management, development and execution of projects, quality management, process analysis, problem solving and team building is required.
- Experience effectively working with a wide variety of clinical and non-clinical key stakeholders resulting in positive project outcomes is required.
- Facilitation experience required.
- Experience with MS Office applications is required.
- Knowledge of clinical practices, process engineering, supporting technologies and emerging trends in process design and applications is required.
- Training in a specialty field of nursing such as surgery or cardiology is preferred.
- Current Registered Nurse licensure.
- Certification from an accredited organization in a nursing specialty area is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize effective communication strategies; able to implement, drive business successful business outcomes, and work effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrable leadership and leadership development experience in large, complex healthcare organizations.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Analytical and organizational skills are required.
- Work requires fairly light physical exertion from up to 65% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 30 lbs. or less.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (up to 65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.