PeaceHealth is seeking a RN Care Coordinator Outpatient in Neurosurgery for a full time, day shift position. Hourly compensation starts at $37.73, more depending on experience.
*** $5000.00 Sign on bonus*** $500.00 Sign on bonus*** $5000.00 Sign on bonus*** $5000.00 Sign on bonus***
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
The RN Care Coordinator coordinates and oversees the plan of care and service of selected outpatient populations across the continuum of illness, promote effective utilization and monitoring of health care resources, and assumes a leadership role with the interdisciplinary team to achieve optimal clinical, financial, and satisfaction of outcomes.
- Reviews all patient data within the designated time frames to determine a plan of care that addresses the needs and problems identified and incorporating the services that are needed to enhance the current support system.
- Assesses, develops, implements and monitors a comprehensive plan of care through an interdisciplinary team process in conjunction with the patient and family in internal and external settings.
- Assesses a patient’s functional level, their physical, cognitive, social, emotional status and their support system – family, friends, financial and environmental.
- Identifies key problems, strengths and resources to be addressed in the plan of care which may include: over or underutilization of services, need for specific service to improve health status, caregiver fatigue and burden, knowledge deficits and inability to comply with the plan of treatment.
- Facilitates the coordinated utilization of resources for maximization of health outcomes, patient/family satisfaction.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required.
- Minimum of three years of clinical nursing experience in an ambulatory or clinic setting.
- Current Registered Nurse licensure in Oregon.
- Current American Heart Association BLS (Basic Life Support) certification required at date of hire.
- Work requires normal amounts of physical effort up to 33% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 30 lbs. or less.
- Work requires frequent exposure to minor cold, heat, poor ventilation or sharp instruments. Reasonably anticipated exposure to blood and body fluids once per month or more.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (34-65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.