PeaceHealth is seeking a solid partner to join our Surgery team at the PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center in Vancouver, WA. If you’re looking to join a busy service with top surgical outcomes while having easy access to everything the Pacific Northwest has to offer, we encourage you to apply today!
- MIS/Bariatric Fellowship training required
- Interested parties must be Board Certified/Board Eligible in General Surgery
Why you’ll love the practice:
- Established team of 3 General Surgeons (2 of which do bariatrics) and 2 PAs
- Rapidly growing MBSAQIP accredited bariatric program
- No general or trauma surgery call required with bariatric call being shared
- Weekend rounding is ~1:5
- All advance MIS cases for general surgery performed(no major liver cases)
- Collaboration with Trauma/ACS service for advances MIS referrals
- Clinic, Hospital, Endo Suite and ASC all on same campus
- 2 DaVinci XI Robots
Why you’ll love Vancouver:
- Vancouver is a robust, independent city with over 160,000 residents and is the largest suburb of Portland, Oregon.
- Outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy quick access to the Pacific Ocean, Mount Hood, Mount St. Helens, and never-ending recreational activities of the Pacific Northwest. We are home to some of the world’s best mountain biking and wind-surfing locales.
- Nationally recognized farm-to-table cuisine, craft microbreweries, and gourmet coffeehouses will keep the most discerning food critic happy.
- A thriving arts, theater, and music scene and our 26 colleges and universities attract renowned authors, performers, and speakers.
- There is no Washington State personal income tax.
- PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center is a 450-bed hospital with a Level II trauma center. Comprehensive care for over a 250,000 patients annually including over 75,000 ED visits (busiest in SW Washington) and over 2,000 traumas.
- Two 24-bed ICUs
- State-of-the-art 14-bed inpatient rehabilitation floor provides intensive therapy services.
- Our integrated physician-led medical group has over 1,000 active medical providers with most specialty services represented.
- EPIC health records
- Competitive compensation plus signing bonus and relocation assistance
- CME reimbursement
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Exceptional health coverage options and retirement plans
- Educational loan reimbursement (to those who qualify)
- Employee Wellness Program with FitBit allowance and up to $400 in incentives for healthy lifestyle
For more information please, contact:
Seth Lidren, Senior Physician Recruiter
Vancouver, Washington – look any direction and the scenery is astounding! Snow-capped mountains, nationally protected evergreen forests, the waterfall-laced Columbia River gorge, and rugged Pacific-coast beaches – all within a short 90-minute drive. The northwest is a dream come true for outdoor enthusiasts. And against that magnificent backdrop, Vancouver and neighboring Portland, Oregon offer all the best amenities of city living. What makes our area so special? A thriving arts scene, varied professional sports teams, unique neighborhoods, and a wealth of diverse culinary destinations.
PeaceHealth’s community of health care professionals in the Vancouver area include PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center, a 450-bed tertiary-level hospital with complete services, and PeaceHealth Medical Group, a multi-specialty group serving communities throughout Clark County.
PeaceHealth offers outstanding Benefits!
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.