This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 15926
Location: Springfield, OR
Work Type: Part Time
Shift Length: 8 Hours
Benefit Eligibility: Part-time benefits
PeaceHealth is seeking a Food Service Assistant - Nutrition Services for a Part Time, 0.60 FTE, Night position. Hourly compensation starts at $18.00, more depending on experience.
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
This position is responsible for preparing, serving, clean-up and delivery of food products in support of our hospital food and catering service operations.
* Follow guidelines for assigned station set-up and clean-up.
* May act as cafeteria cashier/running the cash register.
* Operate dish machine, wash pots and perform heavy cleaning duties following safety and sanitation guidelines.
* Prepare, mix, assemble, portion, serve and store food following applicable guidelines.
* Transport equipment, food, supplies and trash as directed.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
What You Bring:
Top Reasons to work with Peace Health
This position is represented by a collective bargaining agreement. There may be more than one opening on this posting.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.