PeaceHealth is seeking a Field Services Analyst for a Full Time, 1.00 FTE, Day position. Hourly compensation starts at $31.93, more depending on experience.
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
Position is responsible for supporting the day-to-day technology needs of our internal customers. Operating in a fast-paced, high-volume environment, position is responsible for delivering support services and solutions through the coordination of day-to-day priorities, technical assistance, and end-user education. Delivers the highest level of customer service and advanced technical troubleshooting skills to provide at the elbow support of telecommunications, network, and hardware. Position is assigned to a primary network with occasional travel to other PeaceHealth networks or facilities.
- Assists with installation, configuration and ongoing usability of desktops, laptops, peripheral equipment and software complying with given standards and guidelines. Partners with engineering and senior/lead field services analysts to perform software updates and system or device upgrades.
- Provides at the elbow support of telecommunications, network, and hardware including monitoring various systems, ensuring optimal operating conditions and educating end-users on how to resolve various hardware and software problems.
- Analyzes, investigates, troubleshoots and responds to routine and non-routine Help Desk requests via phone calls, emails and ticketing system.
- Ensures follow through on issues by cataloguing day-to-day tracking and resolution of customer reported TSP incidents and service requests; working directly with caregivers and members of other teams to troubleshoot and resolve print, telephony and end user device-based incidents.
- Participates in the testing and support of standard and nonstandard end user caregiver hardware configuration.
- Provides technical guidance, mentoring and support to PeaceHealth caregivers and TSP partners.
- Utilizes Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM); Active Directory, Avaya site administration and EPIC EMR for end user support.
- Assists analyst or TSP leads/client engineering involving software deployment and implementation of workstation-based applications.
- Adds, edits or otherwise maintains hardware inventory for designated workgroups in TSP standard inventory system.
- Maintains system documentation (includes departmental layouts, system software, troubleshoot/repair procedure, record adds and, etc.). Develops and maintains user and technical documentation for device support, configuration process for all TSP systems.
- Works with senior/lead/partner analysts to test peripheral and print technologies in PeaceHealth Epic EMR.
- Travels to other PeaceHealth locations to assist with setup, support or maintenance as needed. Participates in on-call rotation for after-hours support.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in technical support, including troubleshooting desktop PC’s running MS Windows 10 or higher operating systems, printers, VOIP Phone, and other peripheral hardware, desktop software configuration in a networked client/server environment, and/or technical interface with Windows Server.
- A+ Certification is preferred
- Strong Knowledge of MS Office and Backoffice client applications.
- Knowledge of local area networking.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team in a collaborative manner.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage priorities and complete assigned tasks according to established timelines and deadlines.
PHYSICAL/ COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS
- Work requires fairly light physical exertion from up to 65% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 30 lbs. or less.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (up to 65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.