PeaceHealth is seeking an Applications Analyst- ClinDoc/Stork
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
** Remote position. Applications Analyst will live in OR, WA, or AK.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Epic certification
- 1 year or more Informatics, Epic training , or super user experience
- Inpatient ClinDoc preferred
Responsible for the day-to-day application support needs of our internal customers. Coordinates the analysis, development of new functionality, testing and implementing scheduled vendor releases and system upgrades, and fixing system defects. Works collaboratively with business customers and other technology specialists to define and support business processes through information technology solutions, with a thorough knowledge of areas of focus and experience in both testing and creating testing plans.
- Works with cross functional teams and business customers to analyze, diagnose, and implement process changes. Documents requirements and translates those needs into business, functional and/or technical specifications. Coordinates and develops support plans, prepares test data, executes test plans, processes test results and supports deliverables.
- Implements new systems, enhances and/or upgrades existing systems, system optimization, new feature/function implementation. Interviews customers, gathers requirements, analyzes workflow impacts, provides education on system functionality, and configures new tools to increase end user productivity within the application.
- Determines priorities and addresses urgent tasks with limited guidance. Demonstrates flexibility when priorities change. Monitors time and takes responsibility for completing assigned tasks and deliverables within the given deadlines under limited supervision.
- Participates in testing, creates testing plans, performs the tests and debugs the application to ensure the system functions as designed and meets end-user requirements.
- Maintains support documentation, service desk routing, and knowledgebase entries in an up-to-date and orderly manner. Completes support documentation for end user guidance per department standards. Communicates application changes, enhancements, and procedures to all necessary teams.
- Performs application support activities in accordance with defined procedures, ensuring system changes follow change management procedures and protocols with minimal guidance or supervision.
- Receives, analyzes, investigates, troubleshoots and resolves support tickets via phone calls, emails and PeaceHealth’s ticketing system. Identifies and resolves issues independently. Partners with Sr. Analysts, based on issue complexity, to reach resolution when needed. Participates in Root Cause Analysis.
- Provides troubleshooter on-call support (day/evening) on a rotational basis.
- Participates in projects, assists in the development of technical task plans, schedules, and project tasks. Prepares and presents status reports for assigned work. May act as technical project lead for small projects, otherwise acts as the application subject matter expert (SME) when assigned to project teams. Assists in issue resolution, tracks progress, and notifies project leadership when
- Participates in projects, assists in the development of technical task plans, schedules, and project tasks. Prepares and presents status reports for assigned work. May act as technical project lead for small projects, otherwise acts as the application subject matter expert (SME) when assigned to project teams. Assists in issue resolution, tracks progress, and notifies project leadership when issues need to be escalated.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, clinical, or business discipline.
- Equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training, and experience, required
- Two years of software or hardware experience including design, configuration, training or implementing applications required.
- Healthcare operations background preferred
- Experience with clinical or business workflow analysis for the development of electronic solutions with assigned application preferred.
- Epic certifications relevant to supported applications preferred.
- Strong Knowledge of MS Office and Backoffice client applications
- Close attention to detail and improves the overall customer experience.
- Ability to work as part of a team in a collaborative manner.
- Communicates professionally and precisely, verbally and in writing, with all levels of personnel, including senior management.
- Ability to manage priorities and complete assigned tasks according to established timelines and deadlines and demonstrates flexibility when priorities change.
- Work requires fairly light physical exertion from up to 65% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 30 lbs. or less.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (up to 65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.