PeaceHealth is seeking an experienced ICU RN for a Full-Time position at St. John Medical Center in Longview, Washington. ** $10,000 Sign-On Bonus** In this .9 FTE role you will work 12-hour Night shifts in our 18-bed ICU, recipient of the AACN Silver Beacon Award for top notch ICU care. We offer you :
- $10,000 Sign-On Bonus & Relocation Assistance
- Hourly compensation starts at $40.02, more depending upon experience, plus additional pay for advanced degree and specialty certification, and shift differentials
- Comprehensive benefits package including tuition reimbursement and CE
- A mission driven healthcare system
- A hospital on the Magnet Journey
PeaceHealth is a non-profit mission driven healthcare system with 10 hospitals in the Pacific Northwest. St. John Medical Center is a 150-bed acute care medical center located just 40 miles North of Portland, Oregon that services Southwest Washington and surrounding Oregon communities. The Longview-Kelso area offers the best of both worlds, a peaceful lifestyle and natural beauty of a family-orientated community of 60,000, with close proximity to the Pacific Ocean, Mountains, and the urban amenities of both Portland and Seattle.
For additional information or questions, feel free to reach out to Lisa Wishard, [email protected] or 360.414.2186.
Details of the position:
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care needs.
- Documents patient care in the healthcare record according to established standards.
- Directs and delegates care to other team members in accordance with their education, credentials, and demonstrated competence.
- Ensures own professional effectiveness through education and professional development.
- Participates in the development of and maintains established hospital policies, procedures and objectives, quality improvement, safety, environmental and infection prevention program.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an accredited school/college of nursing. BSN preferred.
- Two years recent acute care experience, or successful completion of intern/cross-training program. Some postings may be for a training program position and the following criteria will apply to those postings: New Grad RN must participate in the New Grad Residency Program. Experienced RN new to specialty requires 1-year RN work experience and will be required to participate in the Nurse Fellowship ICU program.
- Recent ICU experience preferred
- Washington State RN license required & AHA Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) required within 6 months of hire.
LONGVIEW PHYSICAL/COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS:
- Work requires active physical exertion up to 33% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 80 lbs. or less.
- Work requires frequent exposure to minor cold, heat, poor ventilation, or sharp instruments. Reasonably anticipated exposure to blood and body fluids once per month or more.
- Duties require the ability to concentrate and pay close attention to detail (more than 65% of work time)
This position is represented by a collective bargaining agreement. There may be more than one opening on this posting.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.