PeaceHealth is seeking a Revenue Cycle Systems Analyst - PB Coding for a Full Time, 1.00 FTE, Day position.
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
This position can be performed fully remote. If telecommuting, PeaceHealth will provide the caregiver with necessary computer equipment. It is the responsibility of the caregiver to provide Internet access. Caregiver must reside in OR, WA, or AK.
Responsible for maintaining information/data systems, work with key stakeholders for system-wide initiatives, system upgrades, implementation of software and assisting to define business needs for the design/development of software. Serves as project lead which includes managing the communication, coordinating activities, and participating in the work. Provides solutions to workflow inefficiency and assists in resolving technical issues through all applicable phases of a project or initiative. Creates and uses tools and resources to support the project. Supports community change process activities as needed.
- Troubleshoots issues, tests software, assists in the identification of software needs and provides user guidelines and training.
- Maintains data, develops, documents, and generates reports. Maximizes system capabilities for tracking and reporting on information.
- Analyzes systems approaches for workability and feasibility; recommends modifications to application design or current procedures to maximize workflows; prepares specifications for developers; determine, analyze, and formulate current practices.
- Facilitates and coordinates activities associated with system initiatives/projects in collaboration with other initiative/project participants and members of the PFS leadership team.
- Tracks initiative/project activities to ensure coordination, sequencing and to make sure issues are escalated and resolved in a timely manner. Maintains project documentation (resources used, decision, outcomes, agreements, etc.)
- Designs and /or coordinates documentation and department training procedures and manuals. Ensures procedures and training materials are aligned with PeaceHealth standards.
- Prepares and reviews quality of data, regulatory requirements, core measures, and reports.
- Works with key stake holders to understand data capture process, data flow, and standardized data collection in electronic systems and department business activities. Educates on policies and practices that improve data quality on a consistent basis.
- Coordinates or collaborates in design and implementation of training solutions and/or communication of new processes. Monitors progress to meet goals and timelines.
- Tests software related to upgrades, patches, process flows, system modifications, custom reports
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- AA Degree required; Equivalent experience may substitute for degree.
- Facilitation or project management certification desired.
- Epic Certification or equivalent knowledge and experience required.
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple, parallel, high visibility projects
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience organizing and managing detailed information and working with or leading teams
- Strong customer service and relationship-building skills demonstrating tact and diplomacy
- Ability to take initiative and apply critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work independently in an environment with multiple work demands and focus on detail
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint; Epic; Experience in coordinating multiple tasks and timelines, facilitation and organizational collaboration skills
REGION/LOCATION SPECIFIC NOTES
- Position may require travel and may work outside of normal business hours.
- Work requires fairly light physical exertion from up to 65% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 30 lbs. or less.
- Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate lighting and ventilation.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (up to 65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.