PeaceHealth is seeking a Quality Analytic Report Specialist for a Full Time, 1.00 FTE, Day position.
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
This position can be performed fully remote. If telecommuting, PeaceHealth will provide the caregiver with necessary computer equipment. It is the responsibility of the caregiver to provide Internet access. Caregiver must reside in OR, WA, or AK.
Responsible for the analysis of diverse performance data from many different data systems.
Responsible to understand and communicate results providing recommendations to Quality VP for prioritization of improvement work. Conduct a variety of statistical analyses and translating data into accurate and actionable information through reports, presentations, and other formats for internal and external customers. Coordinate simple to complex analytical projects/processes in areas such as continuous improvement, clinical effectiveness, patient safety, and external reporting.
Accountable for reviewing, validating, and reporting areas excellence across all hospital improvement activities.
Accountable to develop quality requirements and collaborate with IST to develop robust Business Intelligence Strategy for Quality. Manage, validate, and communicate data for internal and external reporting systems that supports the organization wide quality improvement, patient safety, and regulatory reporting requirements.
Experts for PeaceHealth in data collection methodologies, measurement development, interpretation, statistical process control, and presentation.
- Develop standard score cards, to meet all required quality reporting metrics (regulatory, incentive and penalty programs, pay for performance) across inpatient and outpatient services.
- Educate leaders, teams, and other key stakeholders leading to standardized, aligned, measurement and reporting to support the quality improvement initiatives of the organization and external regulatory reporting.
- Proactive expert recommendations to VP and System Director on CMS upcoming penalty, incentive and required reporting. Position PeaceHealth to be ready for new mandatory programs. Monitor, analyze, and communicate changes in standards or regulatory requirements related to external reporting and quality reporting systems.
- Partner with Quality leadership to recommend, develop and implement systems, procedures, and forms that enable PeaceHealth to effectively collect, manage and display data
- Expertise in data display and integrity, leading to effective understanding and improvement across PeaceHealth.
- Develop presentations and reports, for System and Community Leadership including tables, charts, and graphs to present complex data in a format that is both useful and understandable.
- Manage technical, data management, and other processes related to the flow of data in and out of vendor software, registries, and internal/external reporting systems.
- Promote highly reliable performance measurement and reporting programs through the use of standard measurement, processes, tools and approaches, consistent interpretation of data and definitions, and adherence to rules and regulations for reporting requirements across the organization.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field required or a combination of education and experience that provides the caregiver with the requisite knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the job.
- Minimum five years’ experience in performance measurement, continuous improvement, data reporting and/or data analysis.
- Minimum three years related experience in a healthcare setting; preferably hospital or health system- related.
- Excellent knowledge of drivers of national quality requirements including but not limited to CMS, AHRQ and State Hospital Associations
- Expertise in Quality Business Intelligence
- Excellent leadership skills in the areas of expertise, including project management, and prioritization. Able to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Excellent statistical, analytical, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple priorities, projects, and display flexibility in a fast paced and changing work environment
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills with proficiency in all other Microsoft Office programs.
PHYSICAL / COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS:
- Work requires fairly light physical exertion from up to 65% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 30 lbs. or less.
- Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate lighting and ventilation.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (up to 65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.