PeaceHealth is seeking a Manager for our Outpatient Therapy Services. *Relocation Assistance Available*
This leader will manage multiple clinics in Whatcom County offering our community a complete approach to rehabilitation therapy.
Our caregivers support patients in their journey to return to the highest possible level of health & independence offering the following Therapy services:
- Aquatic Therapy
- Falls Risk Reduction
- Joint Gym
- Lymphedema Management
- Physical Therapy
- Speech Language Pathology
- Occupational Therapy
- Spine Therapy
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
Primary responsibility for the day-to-day operations of services, including the development, implementation, maintenance and compliance with departmental programs, policies, procedures, regulatory compliance and protocols.This position is responsible for the oversight of caregivers which includes staffing, performance evaluations, mentoring, training and corrective actions.
- Oversees daily operations of services, including quality improvement initiatives, regulatory compliance, financial solvency, and development of strategic plans.Maintains adequate staffing levels, adjusts to meet volume and acuity requirements.
- Responsible for addressing and resolution of complaints related to service, care, operations and/or staffing issues.
- Creates and monitors infrastructures, systems, processes, and standards to achieve outcomes.Responsible for managing and improving the quality of services, developing a positive work environment.
- Manages budget throughout the fiscal year including supplies, equipment, labor, revenue, and expenses.
- Responsible for financial stewardship including budget preparation and monitoring.
- Partners to assure that units are in compliance with hospital, CARF, Joint Commission, state and federal standards
- Performs clinical duties as needed, and within scope of training, practice and clinical licensure.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors, Masters or Doctorate from accredited Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy or Speech Language Pathology Program or Graduation from an accredited school of nursing required.
- Minimum of four years relevant experience, two of which includes lead or supervisory experience.
- Licensed as a Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist or Speech Language Pathologist as required by State for clinical practice or Current Registered Nurse licensure in the state in which nurse will be practicing.
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) certification required at date of hire.
- Must be detail oriented and well organized.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office applications.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and customer service skills.
ST JOSEPH’S PHYSICAL/COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS:
- Work requires moderate physical exertion up to 33% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 80 lbs. or less.
- Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate lighting and ventilation. Reasonably anticipated exposure to blood and body fluids. May provide patient care in an uncontrolled home environment.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (34-65% of work time).
- May be required to operate motor vehicle on urban and rural roadways up to 25% of each day.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.