PeaceHealth is seeking a Foundations Assistant for a Full Time, 0.80 FTE, Day position.
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
Responsible for providing ongoing administrative, planning and executive support of the foundation leader. The position assists in meeting specialized goals, and contributes to the achievement of the organization’s vision, mission and strategic objectives by providing special project and executive support
- Independently, or in consultation with their supervisor, develops plans needed to carry out assigned projects and activities; establishes methods and schedules to implement and maintain activities for the leader.
- Initiates and drafts correspondence; records minutes of meetings and telephone conference calls; compiles information and prepares summary reports; oversees and prioritizes incoming or outgoing mail and messages and prepares information for presentation or publication.
- Coordinates appointment calendars, coordinates meetings, reviews mail, as directed monitors budget and responds as appropriate.
- Facilitates workflow for accurate and successful completion of assignments/projects by computer applications that include word processing, spreadsheet, database, and presentations.
- Works extensively with the foundation(s) board members.
- Facilitates, and performs administrative functions in support of meetings. Supports activities including timely collection and preparation of draft agendas; prioritizing items in consultation with leaders to finalize agenda; dissemination of meeting materials; coordination of meeting records, evaluations and follow-up reports.
- Coordinates various departmental events/activities, which may include dinners, retreats and meetings.
- Participates in the design, development, implementation and maintenance of departmental office systems and services as appropriate.
- Supports team, participates in team meetings, and shares responsibilities as appropriate and necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s degree preferably in English, liberal arts or related fields or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of three years of experience as an administrative assistant
- Extensive computer software skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Internet are required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Proficient in Internet research
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, projects and display flexibility in a fast paced and changing work environment
- Ability to work with basic office equipment
PHYSICAL & COGNITIVE REQUIRMENTS
- Work may require moderate physical exertion more than 65% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 30-80 lbs. or less.
- Work requires frequent exposure to skin or lung irritants; extreme cold or heat; sharp instruments such as kitchen knives, scalpels, etc.; or dangerous equipment.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (34-65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.