Nurse Practitioner - Endocrinology
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 16855
Location: Eugene, OR
Work Type: Full Time
Shift Length: Variable
Benefit Eligibility: Full-time benefits
We are seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner to join our growing Endocrine Practice at PeaceHealth.
- Adult Endocrinology practice
- 3 full time, and 1 part time adult Endocrinologists
- 1 Certified Medical Assistant/provider
- 1 Diabetes Educator in the clinic and an additional CDE support in Endocrine and Primary Care
- 2 Glooko stations
- 1 Triage Nurse and 1 CDE Care Coordinator
- Flexible 4 or 5 day work week
- 12-15 patients/ day
- Call is divided equally, mostly outpatient
- Supportive Administrative team, strong mentor and training programs for new graduates or experienced provider
If this opportunity resonates with you, please email me directly!
Grace Riggs, Provider Recruiter [email protected]Eugene, Oregon ranked 9th on the Livability Top 100 Best Places to Live. Come experience the wide array of restaurants, visit the fermentation district, and entertainment venues that make Eugene a true urban playground. Eugene boasts cultural amenities typical of larger cities, from the Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art to the world-famous Oregon Bach Festival. Eugene is home to the University of Oregon Ducks! Historic Hayward field will host NCAA Track & Field Championships, and the World Athletics Championships in 2022. The area offers outdoor produce markets, abundant parks, camping, hiking, wine tasting, and natural beauty. It truly is a place to experience and love!
PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Medical Center at Riverbend is a state-of-the-art regional medical center. On the leading edge of evidence-based hospital design, and creating a patient-centered, healing environment with a strong focus on quality clinical outcomes and patient safety.
PeaceHealth offers outstanding Benefits!
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.