PeaceHealth at RiverBend is seeking an experienced Vascular Cardiac Interventionalist to join an established Vascular Cardiac Interventionalist and expand the Vascular Medicine Division of our Oregon Heart and Vascular institute.
Please email me directly, Grace Riggs, Provider Recruiter [email protected]
- Successful candidates will not only have strong coronary interventional skills, but also broad experience in all aspects of peripheral arterial and venous intervention.
- This individual should also have a desire and expertise in developing a Critical Limb Ischemia program.
- Eugene/Springfield Oregon is a delightful, mid-sized college town with a population of 240k, nestled between the Cascade Mountains and the Pacific Ocean.
- PeaceHealth Sacred Heart RiverBend Hospital is a 388-bed state-of-the art Tertiary care center recognized regionally as the leading Cardiovascular center.
- Oregon Heart and Vascular Institute (OHVI) is an attached building, integrated into RiverBend Hospital.
- OHVI includes 17 Physicians (3 CV Surgeons, 4 Interventionalist, 5 General, 2 HF and 3 EP), and 10 Advanced Practice Clinicians (PA-C/NP).
- Outreach clinic sites in primary and secondary services areas within Oregon serving 500,000 patients in three counties.
- ICAEL, ICANL and ICAVL certified Echo, Nuclear and Vascular labs.
- PeaceHealth and OHVI vascular labs are busy programs with nearly 8000 vascular studies every year.
- Streamlined Rapid Access Clinic - patients are seen within 72 hours and the Cath Lab is adjoining the Cardiology Clinic.
- The practice has a comprehensive Cardiovascular program that includes complex coronary and Vascular interventions, a robust Structural Heart program offering TAVR (>1,100 cases to date), MitraClip, tMVR, left atrial appendage occlusion and a well-established Cryo-ablation program for Atrial Fibrillation.
- Applying candidates should be Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation (RPVI) certified.
- Preferably board certified/eligible in Intervention Cardiology and Vascular/Endovascular Medicine.
Springfield is located at the southern end of the Willamette Valley, also known as, Oregon wine country. Two rivers run through the community, the Willamette River, and McKenzie River. Bike, walk or run the Middle Fork Path along the Willamette river, or spend the day fishing on the McKenzie river. Springfield has a flourishing downtown and fast becoming a must visit for your culinary experience! Located minutes away from the University of Oregon Campus. We have one of the most desirable locations in the Pacific Northwest to live, work, and play.
PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Medical Center at Riverbend is a state-of-the-art regional medical center. On the leading edge of evidence-based hospital design, and creating a patient-centered, healing environment with a strong focus on quality clinical outcomes and patient safety.
PeaceHealth offers outstanding Benefits!
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.