PeaceHealth is seeking a Super User Program Coordinator - Epic EHR. Hourly compensation range is 21.30 - $31.95, depending on experience.
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
** Coordinator will live in OR, WA or AK by start date.
Coordinates activities related to planning, coordination, and evaluation of the CareConnect Super User and Training Program. Acts as liaison for training related to the super user program supporting the CareConnect (Epic) electronic health record (EHR) implementation and maintenance to ensure user competency and continuing success of the health IT system. Supports the organizational goal of ensuring that every user is knowledgeable regarding the appropriate use of the EHR. Ensures seamless super user training logistics and analyzes key measurables. Develops productive relationships with operations to ensure a sustainable super user program is established and that the CareConnect training program provides a solid foundation for success through clear communication and involvement across all levels of the organization.
- Coordinates with the training manager to ensure the super user program is developed and maintained at each site under their responsibility.
- Monitors recruiting/application process to identify super users. Notifies management of turnover and other super user needs.
- Collaborates with operations to support a sustainable super user program for ongoing support of the EHR. Collaborates with hospital management to assess and improve the super user program.
- Coordinates super user go-live and on-going support. Coordinates timelines and milestones.
- Coordinates super user participation in prioritization and issue resolution meetings.
- Ensures super users are aligned with ongoing end user training efforts.
- Develops and coordinates super user engagement with post-live refresher and optimization, employee, and CareConnect upgrade training.
- Records and monitors training results; prepares and disseminates reports as required.
- Coordinates between CareConnect and operational department heads to understand their needs and develop staff relationship.
- Follows up on changes, actions taken, and results achieved to assess effectiveness of the training program.
- Collaborates with training management to identify measurables to be tracked.
- Associates degree, or combination of education and experience that provides the caregiver with the requisite knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the job.
- Minimum of two years of experience in a clinic or hospital setting utilizing an EHR required.
- Experience in program coordination and customer service experience strongly preferred.
- Experience managing multiple high priority initiatives simultaneously.
- Experience in providing at elbow support for an electronic medical record for implementations, upgrades and day to day support.
- Experience in working with and communicating with providers to move initiatives forward.
- Experience with project management tools and methodologies preferred.
- Completion of a certification in a clinical discipline such as a Medical Assistant or Certified Nursing Assistant preferred.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / ABILITIES:
- Proficiency with MS Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Familiarity with Epic and a variety of education technology methodologies.
- Work requires fairly light physical exertion 34% to 65% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 30 lbs. or less.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (34-65% of work time).
For more details or questions, contact Jake Baird [email protected]
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.