***Sign On Bonus $5,000***
PeaceHealth is seeking a Supervisor RN Clinic - Family Practice for a Full Time, 1.00 FTE, Day position.
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
Spotlight on Vancouver - YouTube
Responsible for monitoring the overall services, developing quality and performance indicators, gathering data for analysis as well as ensuring continuous improvement to optimize services and stewardship of resources. Staffing and scheduling.
Under general direction of the department leadership, coordinates and implements clinical services for assigned areas. Provides professional nursing care to patients in the clinic/outpatient setting in compliance with professional practice standards. Promotes a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the care delivery team. Assists with ensuring that departmental goals are achieved, timelines are met and service excellence is provided in all aspects of work.
- Links mission into day-to-day work, focuses on meeting organization/departmental targets, monitors budget variances and recommends or develops plans for improvement, assures regulatory compliance
- Provides clinical nursing oversight to assigned areas. Serves as resource in the overall delivery of patient care assessing clinic practices, identifying needs and recommending solutions.
- Supervise assigned caregivers with full personnel action authority. Monitor and evaluate performance and accountability of staff. Evaluate competence and initiate performance improvement plans to develop staff, provide meaningful and constructive feedback. Responsible for training, coaching, mentoring and development of caregivers. Ensure the completion of mandatory training and in-services. Responsible for scheduling and time off management of direct reports.
- Work with leadership to assist in the development of policies, procedures, and enhancements to the delivery of services, and operations of the department.
- Delegate work and projects within team; adjust workflow to provide efficient and effective operations. Maintain alignment with the patient experience and medical group strategic initiatives.
- Provide operational support with clinical processes, policies, procedures and budget management. Assist with compliance to policies and procedures. Ensure compliance with all local, state and federal regulations and laws.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of effective relationships within the department and working collaboratively with internal PeaceHealth customers as well as external customers, i.e. patients, families, visitors, etc.
- Provide first line problem solving for caregivers and patients for complaints, incident reporting and in the moment follow-up for issues or concerns.
- When needed, provide professional nursing care to patients in compliance with professional practice standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (required unless otherwise noted)
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- BSN is preferred.
- Minimum of three years of experience as a Registered Nurse required, preferably in ambulatory care setting.
- Previous leadership training and experience strongly preferred.
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) certification required at date of hire.
- Current Registered Nurse licensure in the state in which nurse will be practicing required.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks at one time is required.
- Demonstrated ability to promote positive interpersonal relationships and patient/family centered work environment
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a self-directed environment is required.
- Ability to balance information regarding patient needs, staff needs, and clinic needs in decision making and prioritization of work.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written are required.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office applications are required.
PHMG PHYSICAL/COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS:
- Work requires active physical exertion from 34 to 65% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 30 lbs. or less.
- Work requires frequent exposure to minor cold, heat, poor ventilation or sharp instruments. Reasonably anticipated exposure to blood and body fluids once per month or more.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (34-65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.