PeaceHealth is seeking a Network Administrator for a Full Time, 1.00 FTE, Day position.
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
** This is a hybrid position with on-site and remote work. Network Administrator will live within commuting distance of Vancouver, WA.
Responsible for the acquisition, installation, configuration, modification and maintenance of the System Wide Area and Local Area Networks. Position requires a good working knowledge of LAN, MAN and WAN technologies and configurations including wireless, security and design concepts. As part of the network team participates on organizational projects and initiatives.
- Analyzes computing needs based on consultation with customers to determine requirements and organizational direction. Researches and recommends cost effective hardware and software solutions.
- Designs, installs, modifies and maintains all network infrastructure hardware, software, and service in compliance with established architectural standards.
- Documents, monitors, reports and manages performance of network infrastructure.
- Troubleshoots all network infrastructure issues including availability, utilization, bandwidth, and latency.
- Responsible for upgrades/patches to assigned Operating Systems, systems software, tool networked components and applications as required by vendor partners.
- Participates in an on call rotation for system and network support.
- Monitors and supports assigned network applications as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field; may substitute equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training and experience.
Experience with the following:
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Network Administrator with WAN, MAN, LAN, and Wireless network technologies
- All routing protocols – BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, RIP, etc.
- Cisco 9000, 7000, 4500, 3750X switch family expertise.
- Cisco management software Prime Network Control System.
- Juniper and Cisco Firewall platforms.
- WINS, DNS, DHCP, Active Directory, FTP and TCP/IP.
- Clinical or healthcare experience strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required.
- Ability to work independently in an environment with multiple work demands and focus on detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, projects and display flexibility in a fast paced and changing work environment.
- Work requires fairly light physical exertion from up to 65% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 30 lbs. or less.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (up to 65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.