PeaceHealth is seeking a Compensation Analyst Sr - Rewards for a Full Time, 1.00 FTE, Day position.
Hourly compensation is $35.67 - $53.50; hiring rate dependent on qualifications and professional experience.
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
Remote: Must reside in Oregon, Washington, or Alaska.
As an integral member of the Compensation team, prepares analyses on a broad range of data driven projects. Provides ongoing analytical support for system-wide compensation initiatives that foster PeaceHealth’s total rewards strategy. Supports the annual market and equity review process. Designs and maintains dashboards and other reporting tools.
- Assists consultants in the day-to-day client group support of the design, implementation, and administration of the organization’s compensation programs.
- Evaluates new and existing positions for market competitiveness. Conducts ad-hoc analyses and reporting. Collects and interprets data to validate internal and external competitiveness.
- Identifies patterns and trends in data, and tells compelling stories with data visuals and exhibits. Builds dashboards, and maintains applications and databases in support of compensation initivates.
- Conducts market research to support the development of bargaining proposals for caregiver compensation and evaluates union compensation requests. Gathers and prepares cost data for company and union proposals and final settlements.
- Identifies best practices and process improvement opportunities with viable options for implementation and cost savings for the organization.
- Researches and manages vendor partnerships for compensation programs and initiatives.
- Keeps abreast of local labor market trends, as well as changes to federal, state, and local laws, including, but not limited to, wage and hour, minimum wage rates, and fair pay laws.
- Participates in the development and testing of system upgrades, or implementation of new systems affecting human resources and compensation processes.
- Assists with data audits to ensure accuracy and compliance.
- Provides occasional back up support for system job/position and administration.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, finance, or related field required, or a combination of education, training, and applicable experience
- Five years of experience in a progressively responsible compensation role, or applicable combination of compensation, analytics, and/or finance experience and education required
- Highly skilled in reporting and analytics strongly preferred
- Experience in a multi-site healthcare environment preferred
- Experience in Lawson/GHR/Infor preferred
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP), or progress towards preferred
- Advanced level of technical expertise in Microsoft applications: Excel, PowerPoint and Word required
- Skilled in one or more preferred: Tableau, Power BI, Quickbase, QlikView or other dashboard analytics tools
- Experience with MarketPay or other market-pricing database tools preferred
- Advanced analytical and qualitative skills – ability to analyze large datasets.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as critical thinking skills, required
- Attention to detail in all job-related aspects
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task daily
- Ability to collaborate with leadership and staff
- Knowledge of state and federal wage and hour and pay equity laws
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
PeaceHealth is committed to the overall wellbeing of our caregivers: physical, emotional, financial, social, and spiritual. We offer caregivers a competitive and comprehensive total rewards package. Some of the many benefits included in this package are full medical/dental/vision coverage; 403b retirement plan employer base and matching contributions; paid time off; employer-paid life and disability insurance with additional buyup coverage options; tuition and continuing education reimbursement; wellness benefits, and expanded EAP and mental health program.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.