PeaceHealth is seeking a Proj Mgr Revenue Cycle for a Full Time, 1.00 FTE, Day position.
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
This position can be performed fully remote. If telecommuting, PeaceHealth will provide the caregiver with necessary computer equipment. It is the responsibility of the caregiver to provide High-Speed Internet access. Caregiver must reside in OR, WA, or AK.
Oversees and coordinates Revenue Cycle project management activities. Manages initiatives, vendor management, program development and maintenance, integration activity oversight and general project management activities. Ensures all functions are performed accurately and are consistent with current policy, practice and vendor contracts. Serves as the primary contact point on these activities with direct interaction with Revenue Cycle leadership team as related to project and vendor interaction. Evaluates ongoing use of targeted services, programs and/or processes and develop and/or modifies appropriate vendor management strategy. Identifies and communicates key issues and priorities with the Revenue Cycle leadership team.
- Oversees the daily operations of Revenue Cycle project management activities, including scheduling, staffing and policy and procedure applications, goal setting, IST coordination and other project management related tasks.
- Provides opportunities to enhance effective AR management, enrich personal growth of caregivers while minimizing expenses and resource needs; anticipate, implement and support change.
- Participates in and manages program project plans including design activities to improve clarity of purpose, identification of stakeholder ownership, and understanding of interdependencies between programs and projects, improving the probability of successful and timely deployment.
- Maintains relationship with Revenue Cycle leadership team, all other PH departments and outside vendors that includes outsourcing and third-party collection agencies to ensure vendors meet performance standards. Assists in development of performance and payment monitoring system.
- Assist leadership in the development, maintenance, monitoring and enforcing of department policies procedures and department goals.
- Maintains relationships with vendors and other PeaceHealth department. Provides oversight for operational, claims and payment and other issues. Coordinates workload and assignment management, reconciliation processes as well as issue resolution and action plan development
- Provide leadership and support to the team. Perform all supervisory responsibilities associated with the team, including hiring, assigning work, managing performance, managing complex schedules, monitoring educational needs/requirements, and managing employee relation issues.
- Works closely with executive sponsors, cross-functional teams, and other team members to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new initiatives
- Coordinates department budget, tracking expenditures, purchase of network hardware/software, etc. with budget authority as delegated for assigned areas. Forecasts costs, equipment, connectivity, and personnel needs for projects and programs.
- Oversees activities of the vendors who manage hospital accounts receivable.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Health Administration or related field, or a combination of education and experience required.
- Master’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of moderate to large complexity project management experience required.
- Experience in business analysis or business case development
- Experience in Revenue Cycle is required.
- Prior healthcare billing and collections or patient access experience in a leadership role is preferred
- Prior experience with EPIC is preferred
- Prosci Change Practitioner certification or certification in change management, Lean, or Six Sigma preferred.
- Ability to influence and lead programs/projects at all levels across the organization.
- Ability to design and deliver impactful presentations to broad audiences.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal); ability to influence and educate stakeholders and project team members
- Demonstrated history of successfully working with stakeholders to build credibility, establishing yourself as a trusted partner and advisor
- Outstanding working knowledge of change management principles and performance evaluation processes
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications include Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams, Project and others to successfully communicate and organize program work
- Work requires fairly light physical exertion from up to 65% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 30 lbs. or less.
- Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate lighting and ventilation.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (up to 65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.