PeaceHealth is seeking a Supervisor, Office Operations for a Full Time, 1.00 FTE, Day position.
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
Responsible for monitoring the overall services, developing quality and performance indicators, gathering data for analysis as well as ensuring continuous improvement to optimize services and stewardship of resources. Staffing and scheduling. Assists with ensuring that departmental goals are achieved, timelines met and service excellence provided in all aspects of work. Provides input to manager regarding personnel, quality and service. Has advanced knowledge medical office operations. May assist in day to day function as needed.
- Link mission into day-to-day work, focuses on meeting organization/departmental targets, monitors budget variances and recommend or develop plans for improvement, assure regulatory compliance
- Recommend selection of staff, monitor and evaluate performance and accountability of staff. Evaluate competence and initiate performance improvement plans to develop staff, provide meaningful and constructive feedback.
- Work with leadership to assist in the development of policies, procedures, and enhancements to the delivery of services, and operations of the department.
- Monitors and maintains data quality.
- Assists department leadership with budgeting needs for assigned department(s).
- Assists with development and implementation of cross-training program for key positions with continuous monitoring of training efforts.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associates degree in Business Administration/Management or related field is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years related experience in a healthcare related office setting is required.
- Previous leadership training and experience strongly preferred.
- Experience fostering the team approach between staff both internal and external to the department is required.
- Must have the ability to tolerate constant interruptions and unction in a high stress environment while remaining productive and positive.
- Need to have a good working knowledge of PCs and programs along with main frame environment of the IDX systems.
- Strong analytical and financial management skills with creative problem-solving ability are necessary.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with staff, other department leadership and other department’s staff to resolve issues.
- Must be able to work in a Windows environment. Word and Excel are required. PowerPoint preferred.
PHYSICAL / COGNITIVE REQUIRMENTS:
- Work requires normal amounts of physical effort.
- Ability to lift object weighing 10 lbs or less.
- Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate lighting and ventilation.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (34-65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.