PeaceHealth is seeking a Student Intern for Talent Acquisition.
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
The purpose of this internship is to provide the foundational skills for a career in Talent Acquisition. During this assignment, the intern will learn various aspects of recruiting and sourcing. The objective of the internship will be to apply the learned skills and techniques on the initiative “Nurse Actual” which is to identify all Registered Nurses in our service area, engage, learn about their experiences and what they are ultimately seeking now or in the future.
- Talent Research- gather information to identify and engage passive talent for hard to fill roles as well as provide reports of talent search and availability of talent in the market.
- Engaging Talent- connect and communicate through cold calling, email messaging and text to engage a response to hear more about career opportunities with PeaceHealth.
- Selling the Opportunity- the intern will learn techniques to move candidates to a commitment to move further along in the candidate process.
- Qualifying Talent- the intern will gather information on the talent to decide if they are a fit for the opportunity and gauge the level of interest the potential candidate has in the opportunity. The intern will learn how navigate the conversation with a potential candidate by building a rapport and trust, while gathering the information needed to determine if the candidate qualifies for the opportunity.
- Tracking Talent- The intern will use a CRM to build funnels and track potential candidates in different stages of the process for current and future opportunities.
- Influencing Hiring Managers- the intern will provide compelling candidate information at the appropriate time to hiring managers, influencing them to continue the conversation with the potential candidate.
- Enrolled in college/university working towards an associate’s, bachelor’s, or master’s degree.
- Minimum commitment of 2-4 hours a day/ 4-5 days a week. Or the equivalent of 10-20 hours a week.
LICENSE/CERTIFICATION: KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ ABILITIES:
- Proficiency with, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Research Development
- Strong communication skills
- Comfortable with cold calling and speaking to people in a professional setting.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.