PeaceHealth is seeking a Talent Sourcing Specialist Sr for a Full Time, 1.00 FTE, Day position.
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
Remote: Must reside in Oregon, Washington, or Alaska.
Responsible for developing and supporting in-depth sourcing strategies, building pipelines of talent for critical, hard-to-fill jobs within the PeaceHealth organization. Consults with key stakeholders and organizations regarding innovative sourcing initiatives. Serves as an expert on changes within our markets and within the assigned industry talent pools. Builds relationships with various professional associations, universities and other professional sources to develop effective, reliable talent pipelines. Actively participates in and supports the development of social media, marketing, and digital strategies in relation to sourcing and recruitment campaigns. Screens and assesses talent while ensuring appropriate tracking and follow-up in conjunction with recruiter peers.
- Collaborates with recruitment teams to assess current and future workforce needs. Develops comprehensive sourcing strategies to enhance the candidate pool for identified critical, hard-to-fill jobs.
- Executes sourcing strategies by identifying and engaging potential candidates from various sources such as networking, social media, recruiting events, professional associations, competitive intelligence, research and emerging sourcing tools.
- Builds and maintains a passive candidate database that complies with OFCCP regulations and PeaceHealth policies and procedures.
- Builds relationships with various professional associations, universities and other professional sources to develop and maintain pipelines for actual and emerging workforce needs.
- Documents candidate discussions during sourcing engagement conversations and provides findings to recruitment for continued consideration resulting in hires.
- Provides recommendations to the recruiters on sourced candidates in alignment with union contracts, federal, state and local employment laws and job requirements.
- Serves as an expert on effective sourcing strategies and provides training to the Talent Acquisition team.
- Analyzes complex information and processes and lead workgroups to help resolve problem areas
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS Required unless otherwise stated
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field; or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training and experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in sourcing, and /or recruitment required.
- Ability to perform work in a self-directed, mission-aligning manner
- Experience with successful sourcing methodologies and tools, including search engines, databases, internet, networking, social media, professional associations, universities, etc. is required
- Experience recruiting hard to fill positions, selling healthcare related products or services in person or by phone required.
- Experience sourcing talent in the healthcare industry strongly preferred.
- Solid knowledge and ability to interpret and apply employment laws, including EEO, Affirmative Action, FLSA, ADA and Title VII.
- Excellent analytical, verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Expertise in advanced talent search techniques including Boolean, ATS sourcing tools and online niche resources.
- Ability to consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced, changing work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage time efficiently.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office applications, internet browsers, ATS systems and databases.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.