PeaceHealth is seeking a Concierge for a Full Time, 0.90 FTE, Variable position. Hourly compensation starts at $14.54, more depending on experience.
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
Provide excellent customer service and facility information/directions by greeting those who enter the premises and ensuring their needs are met.
- Provide exceptional customer service by standing visibly in the lobby to greet guests, patients, employees and vendors.
- Act as resource for lobby volunteers. Provide assistance to others that will ensure positive, professional customer experience.
- Give clear directions to persons and/or provide escort services to the desired location.
- Identify, issue proper ID, and direct vendors with appointments to the proper location.
- Support volunteers with the delivery of mail and/or flowers in accordance with established guidelines.
- Maintain adequate supply of wheelchairs in the lobby areas. Facilitate and/or provide wheelchair transportation as needed.
- Call Environmental Services and/or other various departments for assistance when necessary.
- Perform other related duties as may be assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- No previous experience required.
- Customer service, concierge or related experience preferred.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to give clear, concise directions.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Basic computer skills are required.
REGION/LOCATION SPECIFIC NOTES
Southwest Medical Center:
- Essential functions may include, but are not limited to:
- Measuring temperature of caregivers, providers, patients, vendors, and visitors.
- Documentation and logging of data in a computerized tracking system.
- Work requires fairly light physical exertion.
- Ability to occasionally lift objects weighing 30 lbs. or less.
- Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate lighting and ventilation.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (34-65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.