This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 17568
Location: Springfield, OR
Work Type: Full Time
Shift Length: Variable
Benefit Eligibility: Full-time benefits
PeaceHealth is seeking a Cardiac Diagnostics Manager for a Full Time, 1.00 FTE, Day position.
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
Responsible for the leadership and direction of programs, supervision of appropriate staffing, and improvement of service lines for the department in accordance with the hospital’s strategic plan and goals. Coordinates unit activities and supports staff in providing compassionate care and services to patients and families. Independent decision-making is expected in the execution of routine duties. Operational oversight of Nuclear Medicine, Echocardiography, Vascular Laboratory, Exercise Testing, EKG, and Electrodiagnostics.
1. Supervise staff and give technical direction, monitor and prioritize workflow.
2. Assist in development and monitoring of budget. Performs needs assessment and makes recommendations for capital purchases. Monitor, review, and report operational monthly and quarterly statistics as applicable.
3. Ensure adequate staffing and effective utilization of resources.
4. Assure services are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.
5. Participate in short- and long-term business planning. Assist Service Line Director in the design implementation and maintenance of appropriate systems needed for all aspects of the department’s operations.
6. Responsible for oversight of contracted services within areas of responsibility.
7. Work together with director and staff in supporting the hospital’s vision, mission and strategic plans.
8. Perform other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree required or a combination of education and professional experience that provides the incumbent with the requisite knowledge, skills, and ability to successfully perform the job.
RIVERBEND PHYSICAL/COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.