PeaceHealth is seeking a Manager Caregiver Wellbeing for a Full Time, 1.00 FTE, Day position.
Spotlight on Vancouver - YouTube
Responsible for the implementation of PeaceHealth’s wellness strategy, provisioning innovative initiatives and projects aimed at enhancing and safeguarding the health and wellbeing of caregivers. This role requires hands-on leadership, including strategic and operational management of relationships with employees, vendors and consultants. This position will build, implement, and lead programs and services that promote a thriving, healthy culture among caregivers at PeaceHealth.
Details of the Position
- Oversees the creation, implementation, and management of PeaceHealth’s wellbeing initiatives, including but not limited to program design, coordination of services, and budget management.
- Manages and provides clinical and administrative supervision to direct reports, including the managing psychologists of Wellbeing across the three networks.
- Monitors and evaluates the effectiveness of programs as they relate to participation and improved health of participants.
- Identifies and collects meaningful data to measure success and share results with key stakeholders.
- Consults with employee groups and impacted departments in the development of a well-being strategy addressing the selected dimensions of employee well-being specific to each system, their work culture, and the needs of their employees.
- In collaboration with the System Director of Clinician Wellbeing, promotes healthy worksite cultures, and better health outcomes with the strategic implementation of a comprehensive worksite wellbeing program.
- Collaborates with Occupational Health and Human Resources to effectively integrate wellness offerings with disease management programs and other health plan added benefits into client well-being plan.
- Assists with marketing initiatives that require wellness expertise. This may include researching and authoring relevant well-being content for internal and external clients that aligns with best practice strategies and client needs, and goals.
- Identifies opportunities and takes action to build strategic relationships between one’s area and other areas, teams, departments, and units to achieve business goals. Drives the promotion of teamwork within and between departments; participates and/or leads and facilitates department process improvements as needed.
- Drives change initiatives. Partners effectively with stakeholders as appropriate. well-being activities, based on known data, best practice strategies and current resources available.
- Promotes best practices and scientific research in wellness and health promotion to strategically develop, implement and evaluate programs to improve population well-being, productivity, quality of life and reduce risks while controlling direct and indirect costs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What You Bring
- Master’s Degree required in mental health, health sciences, health promotion or related field is required. Doctoral degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years mental health experience required.
- Minimum of 2 years leadership experience is required.
- Experience in worksite wellness, health promotion or relevant experience in wellness program management preferred.
- Social worker or other clinical license is preferred, though not required.
- Skills and competencies necessary to safely perform the assigned job, determined through on-going skills, competency assessments, and performance evaluations
- Ability to interact with others in a way that gives them confidence in one’s intentions and those of the organization
- Ability to use appropriate interpersonal styles and techniques to gain acceptance of ideas or plans; modifying one’s own behavior to accommodate tasks, situations and individuals involved
- Leadership qualities and critical thinking through self-direction initiative and effective interpersonal skills and oral/written communication skills
- Ability to identify and understand issues, problems and opportunities, comparing data from different sources to draw conclusions; using effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; taking action that is consistent with available facts, constraints and probable consequences
- Highly effective communication skills—strong written communications and platform presentation abilities
- Flexibility and adaptability in the workplace
- Capable of leading teams/facilitating groups, building consensus and garnering highest confidence in professionalism and work product by senior leadership
- Ability to work under pressure and balance many competing priorities; highly responsive and solution/action oriented
- Proficiency in spreadsheet, word processing, and presentation software
- Ability to handle exposure to confidential/sensitive information
- Ability to manage a remote team
For a full description of the position or for questions, contact Jennifer, [email protected]
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.