PeaceHealth is seeking a Foundation Portfolio Management Analyst. Our mission is to promote personal and community health, relieve pain and suffering, and treat each person in a loving and caring way. Our Foundation exists to solely support this position by procuring the resources to support this healing mission.
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
This position can be performed fully remote. If telecommuting, PeaceHealth will provide the caregiver with necessary computer equipment. It is the responsibility of the caregiver to provide High-Speed Internet access. Caregiver must reside in OR, WA, or AK.
Responsible for strategically coordinating pipeline and portfolio activities across the PeaceHealth Foundations organization. Works with development officers to deploy a robust moves management program focused on major gift. Activities will include helping to lead prospect meetings, implement plans and reports for pipeline development, assign new prospects and guide best practices for moves management.
Details of the position:
- Proactively works with fundraisers and members of the foundation executive teams to conduct portfolio reviews, assign prospects, implement moves strategies and deploy strategies and accountability for portfolio optimization. Prepares for and leads meetings.
- Manages reporting needs and generates new reports to create organizational efficiencies and data driven strategies for portfolio management. Imports, exports and creates new records and makes suggestions about database table structure to support a robust moves management program.
- Ensures data in NXT is up to date regarding stages, portfolio make-up, proposal development, affinity areas, and uses the database to manage portfolio to industry best practices.
- Analyzes all major/planned giving portfolios for optimization and implements recommendations on an individual fundraiser basis.
- Creates specific strategies with fundraisers to convert prospects to donors with an emphasis on donors with the capacity to contribute major gift.
- Works closely with annual giving team and prospect researcher to identify prospects from the grateful patient program and ensure appropriate donors are moved into portfolios.
- Keeps up to date on trends in the healthcare philanthropy industry as it relates to pipeline optimization, prospect research and moves management. Plans for and implements new technology tools, systems and workflows.
- Serves as the lead on grateful patient physician engagement, working with foundation teams and fundraiser to develop and implement strategies to connect potential grateful patients to philanthropy.
- Serves as a member of the operations team, provides back-up support as needed along with other duties as assigned.
- Operates with a high degree of confidentially and implements safeguards for donor data, HIPAA and other industry best practices.
What you bring:
- Bachelor's degree in business, non-profit management, fundraising, or related field or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training and experience required.
- Minimum of 3 years proven success in moves management, philanthropy operations, prospect research, fundraising or other, similar field.
- Philanthropy experience preferred.
- Experience in a healthcare environment preferred.
- Ability to work in a multi-unit, complex environment, resulting in significant improved development performance and growth, preferred.
- Member of APRA – will be provided by PeaceHealth.
- Ability to extract and analyze data.
- In-depth knowledge of multiple accepted research sources, internet search skills, relevant media outlets and resources, philanthropic trends and the non-profit field in general.
- Commitment to basic prospect research ethics.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Ability to think strategically and influence others.
- Entrepreneurial team player who has a commitment to and passion for the mission of PeaceHealth.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Experience working with a CRM, preferably Blackbaud product.
For a full description of the position for questions, contact Beth, [email protected]
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.