PeaceHealth is seeking a RN Program Coordinator Peer Review - Medical Staff Services for a Full Time, 1.00 FTE, Day position.
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
Provides coordination and management of Medical Staff peer review infrastructure, process and projects.
- Serve as a resource specialist to Medical Staff regarding all peer review case analyses.
- Create design of plan for peer review access database by defining and facilitating all enhancements working closely with Data Administrator.
- Gather, analyze, and present performance data to identify opportunities for improvements related to key objectives. Implements and integrates system and community process improvements .in support of Peer Review process.
- Develop and present imaging and all electronic patient records needed for case discussions
- Perform case summaries to reflect technical, procedural, medical, surgical and system concerns to support quality care objectives.
- Develop and maintain strong collaborative working relationships with hospital and medical staff leaders.
- Develop and prepare reports and presentations on clinical outcome reviews for Medical Staff Committees, MEC and the Board.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate Degree in Nursing required.
- Bachelors’ degree strongly preferred with focus on analytics or informatics
- Masters’ degree preferred.
- Two years of Quality Improvement project management and/or change management experience required.
- Two years peer review coordination/experience required.
- Prior clinical acute care case management experience preferred
- Three years of clinical nursing experience required.
- Two years recent Risk/Quality Improvement experience in an acute care facility preferred
- Current Registered Nurse License in state of practice required.
- Proficient with MS Office applications
- Project management skills required.
- Knowledge of DNV (or equivalent), CMS and Department of Health standards preferred.
- Basic statistical experience required; must be able to operationalize statistical and database concepts.
- Multi-specialty nursing background preferred.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.