PeaceHealth is seeking a Chief Executive Officer PeaceHealth Medical Group for a Full Time, Day position.
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
Serves as the senior executive responsible for providing leadership to achieve operational and performance of the PeaceHealth Medical Group. Responsible for the delivery, development, navigation and communication of strategic initiatives. Responsible for cultivating relationships, inspiring teams and building strength to successfully deliver goals related to CareExperience, CarePerformance, CareExcellence andCare Integration. Builds strong partnerships and alignment with System Services, local leadership, Governance, PH Hospital Services, PH Nursing, PH Service Lines, CE’s/CAOs, Strategy, Leadership and Population Health Leaders.
- Creates a competent PHMG system, successfully developing, implementing and delivering goals, long and short term strategic initiatives. Contributes to defining system strategic goals and ensures enterprise goals and objectives are aligned with the system’s strategic goals and objectives.
- Ensures local and system structures are in place to become full partners in delivering the Clinical Integrated Network model. Accountable for health care operations to deliver high-value exceptional medince and compassionate care.
- Delivers strategic outcomes as evidenced by a fully designed and implemented Clinically Integrated Network and achieving the CareTogether goals and metrics.
- Leads the operational and financial performance for PHMG’s delivery system. Ensures long-term financial and operational stability by implementing effective systems and providing management oversight. Develops Long Range Financial Plan (LRFP) and annual operating budget and is accountable for outcome performance.
- Provides information regarding PHMG’s delivery system, issues pertaining to the external environment, internal operations and risks/rewards of key strategic decisions.
- Provides for management continuity by developing and engaging key caregivers and providers, and by developing systems to ensure that professional development and caregiver/provider engagement is accomplished at all organizational levels which results in enhanced services to meet the needs of PeaceHealth and the community.
- Champions initiatives to achieve operational and clinical excellence. These include increased transparency in PeaceHealth’s operations and clinical outcomes; focus on patient-centered care delivery approaches, and promotion of the use of evidence-based medicine in PeaceHealth’s care delivery.
- Leads the selection of effective, measurable operational planning targets that advance the promise of exceptional medicine and compassionate care, and fosters transformational change in improving the quality of care and patient safety.
- Other duties as assigned.
- PeaceHealth Medical Group senior administrative leaders and indirect oversight for PHMG Senior Clinical Leaders
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Master’s degree in Hospital Administration, Business Administration or Masters Science in a healthcare field is required or a combination of education and prefssional experience that provides the caregiver with the requisite knowledge, skills and abilities to successfully perform the job.
- Minimum of 10 years of progressive management experience in a multi state integrated care delivery medical group setting.
- Minimum 10 years on progressive management experience of provider compensation programs, enrollment and credential verification offices structures and service delivery.
- ACHE Diplomate preferred.
- Ability to deliver financial results for areas of accountability.
- Knowledge, training and/or experience to deliver financial results for areas of responsibility.
- Demonstrates an understanding and commitment to the PeaceHealth Mission, Core Values and Leadership Model and role-models the attributes.
- Demonstrated leadership training and certifications
- Must have the ability to form collaborative relationships, both within the organization and in the community.
- High professional and ethical standards
- Strong understanding of principals of patient-centered care, physician compensation systems, medical technology, including electronic medical records, and quality/service improvement strategies required.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be capable of maintaining strict confidentiality when dealing with sensitive medical-legal and professional subjects.
- Possesses ability to facilitate resolution of conflicts and grievances, handling highly charged problems and situations in a calm and objective manner.
- Must possess excellent problem solving skills
- Basic computer skills required.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.