PeaceHealth is seeking a HR Data Coordinator for a Full Time, Limited Duration position lasting 3 months or more.
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
Remote: Must reside in Oregon, Washington, or Alaska.
The HR Data Coordinator manages the data management and administration of the human resources policies, procedures and programs in support of the following areas; training and development, HRIS, benefits and employment and general HR caregiver information. Provides Caregiver Resource Center (CRC) HR data management support, in a fast paced, timeline driven environment. Reviews, processes, and administers a high volume of complex system actions. Manages detailed records for all PeaceHealth caregivers, and functions as a point of contact for stakeholder populations including active and terminated caregivers, leaders, the Human Resource Partner Organization, etc. while adhering to PeaceHealth policies, procedures and department guidelines.
- Receives, validates, clarifies and approves system updates to Hire/Rehire, Terminate, Change Relationship to Organization, Transfer, Promote, or Add Work Assignments as received from Talent Acquisition, Leaders and HR Partners. Provides stakeholder with specific instructions for denied transactions on reason and the appropriate process steps needed. Leads the education and correction process steps for successful handling which may include working closely with HRIS team.
- Manages all data input for HR caregiver files; receives, validates and determines compliance with HR document guidelines. Works directly with regional HR Partners, Talent Acquisition and other HR stakeholder groups for special documents or request to add/remove documents from the approved HR document imaging guidelines. Responsible for I-9 form validation and ensures compliance and document and updated in HRIS systems.
- Manages certification and licensure documentation and related record keeping for all caregivers including validating the certification/license is from a credentialed source recognized by PeaceHealth. Updates HRIS systems with new and renewed certifications, audits credential tracking reports for missing and expired credentials. Partners with HR Partners and Learning and Development to resolve data errors or troubleshoot system errors. Participates in upgrade testing and advancement development projects. Works directly with caregivers, leaders, recruitment and HR to ensure caregiver records are up to date.
- Responds to all requests for verification of employment adhering to HR Release of Information policy. Administration requires validation, determination and often includes clarification from requestor.
- Manages administration of PeaceHealth Special Benefits Program such as PTO Donations, PTO Hardship Cash Outs, Medical Premium Assistance and Emergency Loans. Determines caregiver eligibility based on factors such as household income, qualified documentation, employment status or other data in accordance with policy guidelines. Responsible for determination of application approval and the communication to caregivers of the application determination.
- Responsible for the administration of all CRC Data Management, adhering to our service level commitment for timely response. Cases are often time sensitive requiring immediate resolution. HR Data Coordinator is responsible for handling the case, including any troubleshooting and working with stakeholder groups for problem resolution.
- Primary point of contact for stakeholder groups regarding questions or issues relating to caregiver records, investigative and problem solving of caregiver employment information located in HRIS and other HR systems and resource for providing stakeholders with direction and education for next steps.
- Primary resource area for HRIS system as a participant and tester on project teams for system upgrades, new launches, enhancements and process flows.
- Creates and owns maintenance of work unit procedure documentation. Functions as a trainer for stakeholder groups on new systems and processes.
- Manages intake of HR department email, fax, telephone and case management, reviewing, validating and providing the appropriate handling and processing.
- Creates, generates and/or maintains reports containing HR data relevant to the CRC or CRC customers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of one year high volume data management work experience
- Minimum of one year proven task management
- Minimum of one year high touch customer service experience
- Prior human resources experience preferred
- Intermediate knowledge/use of Microsoft Office systems (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Competent with I-9 form IRS processing guidelines
- Highly organized; able to consistently complete work within set timelines, with a high attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to multi-task while completing assigned work within assigned Service Level Agreements (SLA) timeframes
- Able to effectively prioritize work, both independently and within a team setting
- Able to demonstrate evolved customer service skills, including compassion and ability to communicate issue resolution
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.