PeaceHealth is seeking a IS Business Analyst - Home Health for a Full Time, 1.00 FTE, Day position.
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
Responsible for maintaining information/data systems, works with key stakeholders for System wide initiatives, system upgrades, implementation of software and assisting to define business needs for the design/development of software.
- Troubleshoot issues, test software, make modifications, implement upgrades, assist in the identification of software needs and provide user guidelines and training, which includes collaboration in design and implementation of training solutions, communication & processes.
- Provide technical support for local software and hardware needs.
- Maintains data, develops, documents and generates reports, maximize system capabilities for tracking and reporting on information.
- Acts as primary resource for delivery of technology needs and the translation of those need to information technology systems, researching solutions and redirecting as needed.
- Work with System IT Caregivers, key stakeholders and Vendors as needed to maintain, upgrade, install new or replace software, hardware, etc. as needed.
- Analyzes structure and work flow through unit, recommends changes that optimize data integrity and use of information technology.
- May lead projects associated with application implementation, update and upgrade. Applies project management skills, such as tracking issues and project activities to ensure coordination, sequencing and to ensure issues are escalated and resolved in a timely matter.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- AA Degree in Computing or equivalent education and/or experience
- Minimum of three years related experience
- Valid Driver’s License is preferred.
- Proficiency in standard software programs, i.e. Word, Excel, Windows, etc.
- Proven ability to develop, analyze, interpret data and develop reports.
- Working knowledge of standard office equipment such as facsimiles, photo copiers, multi-line phones, etc.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience organizing and managing detailed information and working with or leading teams.
- Strong customer service and relationship-building skills demonstrating tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to take initiative and apply critical thinking skills.
- Able to work independently in an environment with multiple work demands and focus on detail.
REGIONAL/LOCATION SPECIFIC NOTES:
This position is located on-site at a PeaceHealth community location.
Peace Harbor Medical Center:
- Pharmacy Systems – applies to all pharmacy operations software applications including pharmacy automation (e.g. Bar Code Medication Administration, Automated Medication Dispensing Cabinets)
- Communicates and coordinates with vendors and other information application customers about changes and issues impacting pharmacy systems.
- Coordinates problem resolution with support services and vendors.
- Assists in investigating and responding to financial, quality and compliance audits.
- Prepares administrative, operational and financial reports based on data summaries and other findings. Responsible for ensuring that all project related records and documents are maintained appropriately.
- Serves the entire revenue cycle team specializing in software support (e.g., Huron TRAC and ONTRAC, ePremis, etc.)
FLORENCE PHYSICAL/COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS
- Work requires normal amounts of physical effort at least from 34 to 65% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 10 lbs. or less.
- Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate lighting and ventilation.
- Duties require the ability to concentrate and pay close attention to detail (more than 65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.