Job ID: 19856
Location: Longview, WA
Work Type: Full Time
Shift Length: Variable
Benefit Eligibility: Full-time benefits
Explore this new and unique full-time Independent Nurse Practitioner opportunity to join the PeaceHealth St. John Medical Center Wound & Ostomy Care unit in beautiful Longview, Washington! PeaceHealth is passionate about growing this service for the community and the ideal candidates will have Wound Care & Ostomy Provider or RN experience, hold a certification in Wound Care & Ostomy, and or be willing to obtain. St. John Medical Center is 45 miles north of Portland and 120 miles south of Seattle. If you are looking for a community that offers amazing outdoor recreation but enjoys quick access to big-city amenities, then our practice could be a great place for you!
· Full-time, Monday through Friday, with no call or weekend requirements
· Practice supported by the General Surgery Department with 1:1 LPN assistance using EPIC EMR
· Expansive wound dressing supplies and instruments available onsight
· Collegial, mission-driven, and collaborative culture
· PeaceHealth is the only provider of this service in Cowlitz County
• PeaceHealth St. John Medical Center is a 346-bed hospital with Level III trauma center with over 250 active medical providers with most specialty services provided locally to more than 180,000 patients per year
• The service area for this community is over 200k
• Critical Care Unit received Beacon Award for Excellence, American Association of Critical-Care Nurses
• Stroke Program - Recognized by the American Heart Association with a Bronze Achievement Award for patient care and outcomes
Experiencing Longview: Recently named one of Forbes Magazine’s prettiest American cities and a Tree City USA, is Longview Washington, an ideal location on the Columbia River and next to beautiful forests is just 40 miles north of Portland, Oregon, 2 hours south of Seattle, and a short drive to the beautiful Pacific coastline and year-round adventures on Mt Hood, Mt Rainier, Mt St Helens, and Mt Adams. Here and in the other Lower Columbia communities served by PeaceHealth, you can enjoy the familiarity of small-town life, the challenge of working in a first-class regional medical facility, and the fun of living close to the beach, close to the mountains, and close to the big-city attractions.
• Integrated physician-led medical group
• Competitive compensation plus signing bonus
• CME reimbursement and relocation assistance
• Fully paid malpractice insurance
• Up to $40,000 in Educational Loan Reimbursement for those who qualify
• PeaceHealth offers outstanding Benefits!
About PeaceHealth: PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 1200 providers, and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of the founding Sisters and continues with a spirit of respect, stewardship, collaboration, and social justice in fulfilling its Mission.
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please apply today or contact Provider Recruiter Lyndse R Neppl: [email protected]
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity, and Cultural Humility.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.