PeaceHealth Medical Group in Vancouver, Washington has started a brand new GI practice based at the PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center campus. We are ready to add a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join the team.
One year NP/PA experience post training preferred.
Why you’ll love the practice:
- Join 3 experienced Gastroenterologists
- Clinic located on hospital campus
- Well supported clinic and procedure areas
Why you’ll love Vancouver:
- Vancouver is a robust, independent city with over 170,000 residents and is the largest suburb of Portland, Oregon.
- Outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy quick access to the Pacific Ocean, Mount Hood, Mount St. Helens, and never-ending recreational activities of the Pacific Northwest. We are home to some of the world’s best mountain biking and wind-surfing locales.
- Nationally recognized farm-to-table cuisine, craft microbreweries, and gourmet coffeehouses will keep the most discerning food critic happy.
- A thriving arts, theater, and music scene and our 26 colleges and universities attract renowned authors, performers, and speakers.
- No Washington State personal income tax.
- PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center is a 450-bed hospital with a Level II trauma center. The Emergency Department is the busiest in Southwest Washington, caring for over 76,000 patients yearly.
- 24/7 Hospitalist team provides hospital care and call coverage and there is a nurse phone-triage team.
- Last year there were more than 280k outpatient clinic visits.
- Over 850 active medical providers with most specialty services provided locally.
- The Kearney Breast Center was accredited as a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers and the American College of Radiology.
- EPIC health records
- Competitive compensation plus signing bonus and relocation assistance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Exceptional health coverage options and retirement plans
- Employee Wellness Program with FitBit allowance and up to $400 in incentives for healthy lifestyle
If this opportunity resonates with you, please reach out to Kim Dianich, Senior Provider Recruiter at [email protected]
PeaceHealth’s community of health care professionals in the Vancouver area include PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center, a 450-bed tertiary-level hospital with complete services, and PeaceHealth Medical Group, a multi-specialty group serving communities throughout Clark County.
PeaceHealth offers outstanding Benefits!
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.