This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 18874
Location: Bellingham, WA
Work Type: Part Time
Shift Length: 8 Hours
Benefit Eligibility: Full-time benefits
PeaceHealth is seeking a Patient Team Support - ICU Stepdown for a Part Time, 0.80 FTE, Day position. Hourly compensation starts at $17.82, more depending on experience.
Be part of an amazing team where teamwork and learning is valued. This is the perfect place to begin your critical care career!
PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center is a 253-bed, two-campus hospital providing a Level II Trauma Center and a full range of inpatient and outpatient services.
*** $2,500 Sign-on Bonus *** $2,500 Sign-on Bonus *** $2,500 Sign-on Bonus *** $2,500 Sign-on Bonus *** $2,500 Sign-on Bonus ***
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
Continuously exemplifies the mission, values, and customer service philosophy of PeaceHealth in job performance and in relationships to others. Assists the healthcare team in maintaining an efficient nursing unit through effective communication, organizational and nursing skills, and professionalism. Provides patient care within the scope of a Certified Nursing Assistant (C.N.A) as directed by the Registered Nurse.
5. Monitors, maintains, and orders unit supplies.
6. Promotes the safety and security of the unit through:
7. Promotes a safety-conscious work force and maintains good housekeeping practices.
8. Within the scope of a Nursing Assistant; demonstrates the ability to assess, plan, implement and evaluate individual patient care appropriate to the age of patients served by demonstrating knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span.
9. Communicates appropriately with the person served regardless of their age.
10. Performs other duties as required or assigned.
ST JOSEPH PHYSICAL/COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS:
This position is represented by a collective bargaining agreement. There may be more than one opening on this posting.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.