PeaceHealth St. John Medical Center is seeking a full-time BC/BE Adult Neurologist to join the thriving practice in beautiful Longview, Washington. This unique opportunity offers a full scope of outpatient practice with inpatient/evening call responsibilities, as well as telemedicine incorporated because the team enjoys seeing patients in a variety of settings. Candidates with experience or interest in EMG/NCS, Botox Injections, and EEG readings are highly desired. The community are perfectly nestled in between Portland and Seattle, providing quick access to the airport, big city amenities, National Parks, and the Pacific Ocean. New resident and fellowship trained graduates are welcome to apply.
Highlights about the practices:
- Join a growing collegial and collaborative group with an two neurologists and a nurse practitioner
- See up to ~14 patients a day, with 1:1 Medical Assistant, using EPIC EMR
- Robust internal and community referral base
- Schedule: Four days per week, including monthly call and rounding.
- Click Here to view St. John At A Glance
- Longview and the neighboring community of Kelso have a combined population over 60k. Our area has many locally owned specialty restaurants and shops plus national chains such as Target, Walmart, Macy’s and Home Depot, and a variety of grocery shopping options.
- Forbes magazine listed Longview as one of the prettiest towns in America due to its proximity to the Columbia River and Mount St. Helens and beautiful local parks.
- Outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy quick access to the Pacific Ocean, Mount Hood, Mount St. Helens, and never-ending recreational activities of the Pacific Northwest. We are home to some of the world’s best mountain biking and wind-surfing.
- There is no Washington State personal income tax.
PeaceHealth Benefits & Culture:
- Guaranteed first year income: $325,726.00
- Along with a generous employment bonus, relocation assistance and educational loan reimbursement for those who qualify.
- PeaceHealth recently earned national recognition as one of the Healthiest 100 Workplaces in America, as well as the #1 Healthiest Employer in Washington for organizations with 5,000 or more employees.
- Integrated physician-led medical group. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a medical group practice with more than 1,100 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest.
- PeaceHealth provides fully paid malpractice insurance, Life, and Disability insurances.
For more information, please apply today or contact Provider Recruiter, Lyndse Clark: [email protected]
Get a feeling for the Spirit of PeaceHealth through this three-minute video, and visit us on Facebook or LinkedIn!
PeaceHealth is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified job applicants and employees without regard to the following statuses: protected veteran, qualified individual with a disability, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with local, state, or federal laws. The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job.
Referral Bonus Eligible