PeaceHealth is seeking a Behavioral Health Clinician - Unlicensed for a Full Time, 1.00 FTE, Day position.
Relocation assistance and $2,000 sign on bonus available!
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
Coordinates and oversees the plan of care and service delivery of behavioral health consumers across the continuum of illness; promotes effective utilization and monitoring of health care resources; and works collaboratively with the interdisciplinary team to achieve optimal clinical outcomes. Provide services to consumers with Medicaid.
- Provides individual, family, group, and multi-family group therapy. Operates under the direct clinical oversight of a licensed clinician.
- Assesses, develops, implements and monitors a comprehensive plan of care through an interdisciplinary team process in conjunction with the patient and their self-identified natural supports.
- Evaluates and provides interventions to improve a patient’s cognitive, social, vocational, spiritual, and emotional functioning, utilizing natural and community supports when possible.
- Provides urgent/crisis evaluations, interventions, and safety planning.
- Together with consumer and natural supports, identifies key problems, strengths and resources to be addressed in the treatment plan.
- May provide case management, coordination with other treatment agencies or outside support services, outreach and engagement.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Required unless otherwise noted)
- Masters’ degree in Social Work (MSW), Counseling, Psychology, Marriage and Family Therapy, or related field; CADC III or MAC acceptable in lieu of Masters’ degree.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in mental health or substance use disorder treatment care setting.
- Experience in direct care treatment of patients with mental health or substance use conditions.
- QMHP or CADC III eligible.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required at date of hire.
- Interpersonal skills to obtain and interpret information appropriate to patients’ needs and age as required for assessment range of treatment, and patient care.
- Proficiency with DSM-5 diagnoses and best practice treatment interventions for a variety of behavioral health conditions.
- Demonstrated ability to promote positive interpersonal relationships and patient/family centered work environment.
- Knowledge and adherence to ethical guidelines for behavioral health clinical practice.
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office applications and documenting in electronic medical records.
- Effective prioritization skills.
PHMG PHYSICAL / COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS
- Work requires normal amounts of physical effort at least 66% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 30 lbs. or less.
- Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate lighting and ventilation.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (34-65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.