PeaceHealth is seeking a Manager Post Acute Care - CE Ambulatory Admin for a Full Time, 1.00 FTE, Day position.
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
Responsible for leading and managing the PeaceHealth Post-Acute Care Collaborative (PACC) for the assigned network. Coordinates all regional strategic and operational initiatives for PeaceHealth’s post-acute care continuum.
- Leads the mobilization and ongoing execution of PeaceHealth’s post-acute care strategy for the specified region ensuring that all strategic and operational initiatives meet the needs of the PeaceHealth population while achieving quality aims, strategic goals, and clinical outcomes set by the organization.
- Manages and optimizes PeaceHealth’s Post-Acute Care Collaborative (PACC) within the specified region.
- Provides strategic and operational leadership to improve post-acute care performance and sustainability.
- Partners with the PACC system director to develop and implement the staffing, education, mentoring, information technology, and data needed to enable post-acute care teams to successfully provide patient care.
- Works collaboratively with the Home and Community network directors and Care Management teams to make sure that patients have access to appropriate levels of Post-Acute care services and that these services meet the quality standards set forth by PeaceHealth.
- Collaborates and communicates with care managers, physicians, and system leaders while developing, implementing, and operating the post-acute care program at the regional level.
- Regularly coordinates with the PACC providers to gather data and quality metrics to support continuous improvement on the prioritized post-acute performance metrics. Collaborates with the system Director of Post-Acute Care in executing the post-acute strategy and operational plan at the regional level.
- Documents coordination interventions during hospitalization in accordance with standards.
- Evaluates opportunities for and advises senior leadership on joint ventures, partnerships, and collaboration opportunities in the post-acute space within the specified region.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS Required unless otherwise stated
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing or Master’s degree in a clinical discipline, MBA or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of nursing or l healthcare experience Post-acute program (SNF, IRF, LTAC, Home Health, Hospice) experience preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of leadership experience required.
OPTION 1: Licensure or Registration required for an applicable degree (e.g. PT, OT, ST, HFA, or RN)
OPTION 2: No Certification or Licensure required
- Ability to deliver financial results for areas of accountability.
- Strong aptitude in data analytics, technology, and relationship building
- Work requires fairly light physical exertion up to 33% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 10 lbs. or less.
- Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate lighting and ventilation. Reasonably anticipated exposure to blood and body fluids.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (34-65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.