This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 25947
Location: Eugene, OR
Work Type: Full Time
Shift Length: Variable
Benefit Eligibility: Full-time benefits
* Multiple Openings *
Diagnosis and non-surgical treatment of diseases and injuries of internal organ systems. Provide care mainly for adults who have a wide range of problems associated with internal organs. Examine patients using up-to-date medical instruments and equipment. Order and/or execute various tests, analyses, and diagnostic images to provide information on the patient's condition. Analyze reports and findings of tests and examinations, and diagnose conditions. Administer or prescribe treatments and drugs. Advise patients concerning diet, hygiene, and methods for prevention of disease; and document care. Prepare and complete records, work with team members for the efficient and orderly flow of patients. Travel: work will be performed in multiple worksites in same Metropolitan Statistical Area.
1. M.D. or D.O. or foreign equivalent degree
2. Successful completion of an ACGME or AOA-accredited U.S. Internal Medicine Residency or RCPSC-accredited Canadian Internal Medicine Residency
3. Unrestricted license to practice medicine in Oregon (or ability to obtain unrestricted license to practice medicine in Oregon prior to hire)
4. Board Certified in Internal Medicine by the ABIM, AOBIM or the RCPSC or Board Eligible (If Board Eligible, must achieve Board Certification within five (5) years of completion of residency and applicants must agree to do so.)
· Must have proof of legal authority to work in the United States.
· Employment will be contingent upon passing background check, reference check and drug test and proof of compliance with any PeaceHealth COVID-19 Vaccine Requirement Policies in effect at time of application.
All experience, skills and requirements may be gained concurrently.
All applicants for this position should apply online by clicking on the button below, or or more information, contact Brian Rasmussen, Provider Recruiter:
Email: [email protected]
Eugene, Oregon ranked 9th on the Livability Top 100 Best Places to Live. Come experience the wide array of restaurants, visit the fermentation district, and entertainment venues that make Eugene a true urban playground. Eugene boasts cultural amenities typical of larger cities, from the Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art to the world-famous Oregon Bach Festival. Eugene is home to the University of Oregon Ducks! Historic Hayward field will host the Olympic Trials in 2021, NCAA Track & Field Championships, and the World Athletics Championships in 2022. The area offers outdoor produce markets, abundant parks, camping, hiking, wine tasting, and natural beauty. It truly is a place to experience and love!
PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Medical Center at RiverBend is a state-of-the-art regional medical center. On the leading edge of evidence-based hospital design, and creating a patient-centered, healing environment with a strong focus on quality clinical outcomes and patient safety.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.