PeaceHealth is seeking an RN - ICU for a Full Time, 0.90 FTE, Night position. Hourly compensation starts at $37.70, more depending on experience.
$10,000 Sign-On Bonus and Relocation Assistance available for qualified candidates!
Provides professional nursing direct patient care in compliance with professional practice and unit standards. Promotes a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families, and all members of the care delivery team.
Details of the Position:
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care needs.
- Documents patient care in the healthcare record according to established standards.
- Directs and delegates care to other team members in accordance with their education, credentials, and demonstrated competence.
- Ensures own professional effectiveness through education and professional development.
- Participates in the development of and maintains established hospital policies, procedures and objectives, quality improvement, safety, environmental, and infection prevention program.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What you Bring:
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing required at date of hire.
- BSN preferred.
- Specialty certification preferred.
- Diploma or Transcript is required at hire to perform iSTAT testing.
- One year of recent (within the last 36 months) ICU experience required.
- Demonstrated competence in area of expertise.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and ability to apply age specific principles of growth and development and life stages to meet each patient’s needs.
- Washington State RN licenser required at Date of Hire.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required at Date of Hire.
- ACLS - Must be obtained within a standard grace period from hire or transfer, as specified in the PeaceHealth Policy Resuscitation Training Completion Requirement, or upon hire.
- Demonstrated ability to promote positive interpersonal relationships and patient/family centered work environment
- Able to support and interpret medical center philosophy, policy, and procedures
- Basic computer skills
For a full description of the position or for questions, contact Melissa, [email protected].
This position is represented by a collective bargaining agreement. There may be more than one opening on this posting.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.