PeaceHealth is seeking a RN Home Care Visiting Nurse - Home Health for a Per Diem/Relief, 0.00 FTE, Day position.
In addition to a competitive hourly wage PeaceHealth offers a supportive and inclusive work environment with an emphasis on life balance.
Responsible for working collaboratively with the Case Manager RN to provide direct skilled nursing care of patients admitted to home care services. Utilizes the nursing process of assessment, problem identification/intervention implementation to achieve goal outcomes.
DETAILS OF THE POSITION
- Works collaboratively with the case managing RN/multi-disciplinary team following the POC while supporting the identified skilled needs of the patient.
- Revise/update the POC as assessment findings are identified through collaboration with the MD/patient/caregiver/case manager.
- Ensure that all documentation of specific care and/or care coordination meets regulatory compliance and time frames. This includes, but is not limited to: HHA Supervision/POC update; weekly wound measurement; IC and/or Fall notes completed; delegations; etc.
- Identify/communicate achievement of goals to the case manager for completion of the discharge OASIS.
- Complete OASIS visits, when assigned, at the various point in time that demonstrate the initial and on-going skilled needs of the patient.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. BSN preferred.
- A minimum of one to two years experience in an acute care setting required.
- Previous home health experience preferred or willing and able to develop home health care knowledge and skills in this position.
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability to apply age specific principles of growth and development and life stages to meet each patient’s needs.
- Current Registered Nurse licensure in the state in which nurse will be practicing.
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) required.
- Valid driver’s license (OR, WA or AK as applicable) and proof of auto insurance required.
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
This position is represented by a collective bargaining agreement. There may be more than one opening on this posting.
For a full description of the position, or for questions, please contact Brian Hottel ; [email protected]
To learn more about the PeaceHealth story visit: https://peacehealth.culturehq.com/story/5595
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.