PeaceHealth is seeking a Digital Engagement Specialist - Foundation for a Full Time, 1.00 FTE, Day position.
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
Responsible for creating and implementing cutting-edge digital engagement systems to drive Annual Giving across PeaceHealth.
- Develops and executes programs and strategies to foster digital engagement and thereby increase annual support to help build a pipeline for major gifts.
- Targets messaging towards a variety of constituents of PeaceHealth using on-line giving, crowdfunding, and digital fundraising.
- Strategizes relevant, meaningful and tailored messages for constituents based on analysis of their digital behaviors.
- Develops and executes a comprehensive digital marketing engagement strategy addressing messaging, vehicles, and timing to effectively target annual giving audiences
- Utilizes digital analytics tools, predictive modeling, social media mining, marketing automation, segmentation, and other data-driven techniques to ensure communications are personalized and timely.
- Develops regular reporting tools and analysis of digital engagement tools.
- Develops and implements complex analyses to determine opportunities for increased fundraising (donors and dollars) performance.
- Serves as the lead subject matter expert on mass solicitation strategies, including marketing platforms and strategies.
- Attends and serves on professional organizations as foundation’s representative as required. Staff committees as assigned.
- All other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Data Analytics, Communication; or a combination of education, training and experience that provides the caregiver with the requisite knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the job will be considered.
- Certified as a Fund Raising Executive (CFRE) preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in data analytics, business, marketing and/or communications.
- Experience engaging constituents and donors through strategic marketing and communications required.
- Ability to utilize digital analytics tools, predictive modeling, social media mining, marketing automation, segmentation, and other data-driven techniques.
- Ability to think strategically and develop strategic plans
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Entrepreneurial team player who has a commitment to and passion for the mission of PeaceHealth
- Ability to articulate the vision, mission and case for support of PeaceHealth
- Strong analytical skills
- Superb written and oral communication skills
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Work requires fairly light physical exertion from up to 65% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 30 lbs. or less.
- Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate lighting and ventilation.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (up to 65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.