PeaceHealth is seeking a Dietitian II for a Per Diem/Relief, 0.00 FTE, Day position.
In addition to a competitive hourly wage, excellent benefits, PeaceHealth offers a supportive and inclusive work environment with an emphasis on life balance.
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
This position is responsible for coordinating all aspects of nutrition care, consulting with other healthcare professionals as needed.
DETAILS OF THE POSITION
- Competent use of the Nutrition Care Process including: nutrition assessment, identification of nutritional diagnosis, implementation of appropriate nutrition intervention, and formulation of patient specific goals, monitoring, evaluation and follow up of outcomes.
- Using evidence-based nutrition practice guidelines to provide nutrition education to patients and families in the outpatient and/or inpatient settings.
- Provides consult services to other healthcare providers and participates in the interdisciplinary team. Uses evidence-based nutrition practice guidelines
- Documents in the EMR in accordance with policies, procedures and regulations.
- When appropriate, makes referrals to other services, agencies and community resources.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Bachelor’s degree that meets Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (AND) requirements
- Minimum of three years of experience in a related setting as a Registered Dietitian
- Current licensure/certification as required by State.
- Registered Dietitian Current Medicare provider status number may be required.
- Position may require valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
- Certified Diabetes Educator, or Certified Nutrition Support Clinician, or Board Certified Specialist in areas such as Oncology Nutrition, Renal Nutrition, Pediatric Nutrition, Sports Dietetics, or Gerontological Nutrition as applicable to work performed is required. (See alternative certification requirement for Bariatrics).
For a full description of the position, or for questions, please contact Brian Hottel ; [email protected]
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.